assassin's creed

• Thread starter Deleted member 1392
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1392

hi, I'm kind of wondering what game to buy since it's nearly weekend and there is a discount already going on Ubisoft games, so, what Assassin's Creed game should I buy? I already got Assassin's Creed 2.

Icepick64

Resident Furfag
Nebulae
1, 2, Brotherhood, Revelations and AC 3 are all good. Anything after AC 3 is shit and not worth anyone's time. Black flag includes as it's not even an AC game, it's just a shitty Pirates of the Caribbean knock-off.

gExile

roleplayers paradise
Nebulae
Either Unity or Syndicate, or both if you'd like. They add so many new mechanics and shit to it, if you haven't played them i'd highly recommend
Unity was nicer imo but Syndicate had more stuff to do IIRC

AC4 also was really fun and a different AC game, but if you don't like the sea mechanics in AC3, don't buy it, since it's got a lot of it

Icepick64

Resident Furfag
Nebulae
Either Unity or Syndicate, or both if you'd like. They add so many new mechanics and shit to it, if you haven't played them i'd highly recommend
Unity was nicer imo but Syndicate had more stuff to do IIRC

AC4 also was really fun and a different AC game, but if you don't like the sea mechanics in AC3, don't buy it, since it's got a lot of it

Both Unity and Syndicate are buggy AC cash-in's. And AC4 isn't even an Assassins Creed Game anymore.

Reactions: List

gExile

roleplayers paradise
Nebulae
Both Unity and Syndicate are buggy AC cash-in's. And AC4 isn't even an Assassins Creed Game anymore.
Have you played either of the games? I had problems with Unity near it's release, ONCE, never again. Syndicate though I never had problems with.

And just because you don't like it, it doesn't make it a AC game

Reactions: List