Atomic.. Bomb(?)

PepicWalrus

Electron
HL2 RP Senior Administrator
Premium Member
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
So Atomic Heart came out and the reception seems to be a bit mixed. So far the reviewers I've watched have found it to be disappointing, with most aspects of the game flawed albeit with an interesting world space. However it features a Mostly Positive on steam. Most people acknowledge there to be issues, but are enjoying it. I'm curious if anyone has played it and what their opinion on it is? Right now I'm debating if I want to wait for a sale or if it's actually worth getting in its current state.

Deleted member 61

donator without a cause
Nebulae
I trust Worth a Buy and Mortisimal Gaming for most of my reviews. TotalBiscuit until he passed away.

I'll post their videos.

I'm probably going to buy it.

Jaydawg

Loves QA testing
Head Staff
Developer
Premium Member
Nebulae
It's on the Xbox pass for anybody who has the game pass.

RedMan

Electron
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
Right now I'm debating if I want to wait for a sale or if it's actually worth getting in its current state.
Take my advice and always wait for a sale when it comes to buying games. If the game never goes on sale, tough luck. The only exception I would be willing to make is if the price of the game is around or below £5. Call me a cheapskate, but I am the one who has more money by the end of the day.

Reactions: List