Serious Auto-Disconnect After Joining

Nebulae
Every single time I try getting on the HL2RP server, it takes like 10 minutes to load in and then immediately I get the "Auto-Disconnect in 3600 Seconds" message at the top of the screen. I've only actually been able to properly play on the server once.

I've tried removing all my addons except the server content, verifying the game cache, restarting gmod, restarting steam, restarting my pc, reinstalling gmod, and interrupting the loading sequence to force the next load to be faster. The server ping for me is always between 130-210 and fluctuates constantly. (Note: The server I'm coming from usually had a ping of 150-160) It's not my internet per se, because I can join any other server just fine, watch youtube with full quality, etc. I also have been able to easily play on servers located in Western Europe. (I'm in the US) This is getting really frustrating and I just want a resolve.

Last edited:

hbag

bitchmade
Nebulae
I get this sometimes. It usually fixes after I rejoin, though.

Mistiare

Professional Pastebin Analyser
Nebulae
Every single time I try getting on the HL2RP server, it takes like 10 minutes to load in and then immediately I get the "Auto-Disconnect in 3600 Seconds" message at the top of the screen. I've only actually been able to properly play on the server once.

I've tried removing all my addons except the server content, verifying the game cache, restarting gmod, restarting steam, restarting my pc, reinstalling gmod, and interrupting the loading sequence to force the next load to be faster. The server ping for me is always between 130-210 and fluctuates constantly. (Note: The server I'm coming from usually had a ping of 150-160) It's not my internet per se, because I can join any other server just fine, watch youtube with full quality, etc. I also have been able to easily play on servers located in Western Europe. (I'm in the US) This is getting really frustrating and I just want a resolve.

Would it be possible for you to paste your console's log upon this error occuring? It may help lead towards the solution.

Reactions: List
Nebulae
Would it be possible for you to paste your console's log upon this error occuring? It may help lead towards the solution.

a4v8B

EDIT: I was able to get on the server, by random chance I'm sure. I doubt my issues will stop though.

Last edited: