Aether

Molecule
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I'm surprised there isn't a thread for this already, but there is one now.

I just got out of the first 3D viewing of the movie at my local cineworld and it was honestly magnificent to watch. It's genuinely the first movie I've ever seen in 3D that's made me go "holy shit something is coming out of the screen". The visuals were spectacular and I've honestly never seen water done so well, from the physics to the appearance to the light refraction, it's honestly breathtaking, along with the marine life. If you like the game Subnautica, it's honestly the same feeling you get from that but magnified beyond belief.

No spoilers, the story was good. I liked the new characters and the dynamics they added along with the questions that some of them have raised, I'm genuinely interested to see where the next movie takes things. Yeah, there were some tropes here and there but find me a movie that doesn't have them - you're going for the visuals, not for the storytelling anyway, the story was still solidly enjoyable.

Genuinely go and watch it, 5/5 tbh.

Deleted member 374

jesus christ denton
Nebulae
i just hope they didn't have any actors over 75... stealing the jobs away from the younger actors...

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
i just hope they didn't have any actors over 75... stealing the jobs away from the younger actors...
Sigourney_Weaver_by_Gage_Skidmore_4.jpg

this FUCKHEAD is cutting it close at 73 lemme tell you

mårten

Atom
Nebulae
god i should probably watch this, everyone were memeing on the first Avatar because noone remembered what happened in it
but it's fuckin james cameron

Deleted member 61

donator without a cause
Nebulae
god i should probably watch this, everyone were memeing on the first Avatar because noone remembered what happened in it
i mean, it was pretty generic

man is transplanted into the life of a native
man is wow'd by the local culture and tradition and becomes attached
man betrays his mission because of native poontang
man attac his own people
colonizing bad

sort of reminds me of the last samurai

such a keen and interesting social commentary on sOcIeTy

Aether

Molecule
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I never forgot parts of it tbh, and the new one here definitely has some moments that I still reference as in jokes after seeing it

mårten

Atom
Nebulae
i mean, it was pretty generic

man is transplanted into the life of a native
man is wow'd by the local culture and tradition and becomes attached
man betrays his mission because of native poontang
man attac his own people
colonizing bad

sort of reminds me of the last samurai

such a keen and interesting social commentary on sOcIeTy
but pretty visuals

Aether

Molecule
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Ironically, it was confirmed that the Na'vi do actually have genitals and reproduce similar to Humans, but that the Neural Queues simply connect their nervous systems together, so I can kinda understand why they would connect 'em if they're gonna fuck, cause you'd essentially feel both sides of it and it'd probably pretty euphoric.

Source (spoilers for the second movie) btw: https://www.thedigitalfix.com/avatar/exclusive-navi-do-have-genitals-say-cast

avralwobniar

Atom
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Ironically, it was confirmed that the Na'vi do actually have genitals and reproduce similar to Humans, but that the Neural Queues simply connect their nervous systems together, so I can kinda understand why they would connect 'em if they're gonna fuck, cause you'd essentially feel both sides of it and it'd probably pretty euphoric.

Source (spoilers for the second movie) btw: https://www.thedigitalfix.com/avatar/exclusive-navi-do-have-genitals-say-cast
cant say I was very invested in how they reproduce but good to know

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae

Why did you feel the need to post this bro 💀

constantdisplay

nokia talk 2002
Premium Member
Nebulae
goofy plot but the cgi was very good i liked it i want avatar 3 already i am an avatar fan now

3zb63yE.jpeg

Reactions: List