Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae

uclCWh1.jpg

CHAPTER #2 - Coronation:
The orders were upheld.
The message was sent.
Some of it lost to the void due to unexpected sabotage.

The stage was set for the next phase of the installation of Earth to commence. The majority of combine blacksites across the globe were assigned new orders and already had set plans into motion. The penetrating and unblinking gaze of the Shu'ulathoi became obsessed with rooting out any potential opposition their plans may have.

At first, their attention was focused primarily on resistance insurgents and the damage they could deal on their own; given the disruption caused by the relay’s destruction. Several groups spanning the globe had become key targets that needed to be cut down to size. Operations were already under way to address this problem.

However, the advisors have taken note of a more subtle and sophisticated issue lurking in the background of the installation. The growing conflicting sentiments and ideaologies of Earth's governments, the blatant disregard for the authority of the empire the installation resided under. Not to mention a clear desire to return to the ways of old, in spite of the words and actions of their representatives.

Brute force and threats of extermination would only get them so far - especially with the end goal they have planned for all of humanity. Sophisticated problems call for sophisticated solutions.

After much deliberation, a conclusion was reached between the installations guardians. and the person who had offered them the installation in the first place. They would all, collectively instate a new form of leadership on the planet. One that would deliver peace, unity and most importantly: the full alliegance of Earth.

The way of the mantle was changing.
Soon to be a catalyst to find solutions.

New blood.

Administrations all across the globe were about to be given specific instructions. Set aside a week to prepare and a day to give way to a day of celebration of their efforts, military prowess and most importantly:

The beginning of a new era and the crowning of their new leader.

If you make any coronation street jokes i'm gonna get aggy...
Event information:
Basics: This event will take place on the current map we're on, the concept behind it is an almost week-long event that all factions can participate in, as well as challenging the notion that we need to constantly change maps to have good events.

Yes, that does mean those who are interested in the resistance side of the server will be involved too. More details will come as the days pass. This event will also be used as an oppertunity to push some tweaks to the lore and current gameplay as I've been in talks with people about it very recently.

Across these days, I plan to allow staff and event team people some freedom to make events that play into coronation and ultimately contribute to it.

Date: IC preperations will officially kick off on the 25th and will run through until the 28th and then the finale will occur on the 29th. I wanna quickly point out that, I'm well aware people have a lot of weekly obligations; school, work etc so that's the basis for having the finale on the weekend - hoping everyone who is interested will attend!

Content?: No extra content needed. it is all in the content pack found here: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=673094991

Credits:
@Neythi - For the brilliant posing on the poster, many thanks
@Flanders - For once again editing the pose to fit the awakening style, many thanks.
@HL2 Staff team for proof reading, ideas and suggestions
@ME for writing this...Sorry for the delays folks, I still plan to continue this project.

Special thanks to:
@Jaydawg & @alex for helping me out on the dev side of things + ideas.
@Dallas for some interesting ideas and feedback he provided recently.
@captain hoovie for the thread song, took me too long to find one on my own.

uWMqxSy.png

Thood74

Molecule
Premium Member
Nebulae

welp, time for me to get interested in the server again after deciding to just be on forums for a small while

Reactions: List

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae

HOW COULD YOU SHOOT SLUGS AND CPS

EASY

YOU JUST DONT LEAD EM AS MUCH

AINT RESISTANCE HELL?

Reactions: List
Status
Not open for further replies.