Ay yo whaddap

Killstar

The Voice of Chaos
Nebulae
suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh duuuuuuuuuuudes

No but seriously, hello. It's great to be here. This is the first G-mod RP server I've been on in years and it's crazy to see just how much things have changed. It's been an insanely nostalgic experience. Nebulous is pretty rad, mang. Thank you all so much for dealing with me.

I've actually been here for something like a week but just decided to make an intro. So some of you guys have probs seen me around. But like. Fuck it. So far I'm playing Kosami Miyoki and Natasha Chekov. Come say hi IC sometime.

lesbian sausage

Proton
B A N N E D
Nebulae
suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh duuuuuuuuuuudes

No but seriously, hello. It's great to be here. This is the first G-mod RP server I've been on in years and it's crazy to see just how much things have changed. It's been an insanely nostalgic experience. Nebulous is pretty rad, mang. Thank you all so much for dealing with me.

I've actually been here for something like a week but just decided to make an intro. So some of you guys have probs seen me around. But like. Fuck it. So far I'm playing Kosami Miyoki and Natasha Chekov. Come say hi IC sometime.
it's 6 in the morning in the uk
the most i can say is hi rn
welcome to nebulous d00d

Plankster

Atom
Nebulae
aYynlp0.gif

Reactions: List