BALDURS GATE 3 HYPE

sots

community bear
Nebulae
d47.jpg

been mega mega hype for this game since it was announced, but we're getting close to the early access launch now.

looks like the classes we'll have for Early Access from what i can gather are
cleric
fighter
ranger
warlock
wizard

im personally probably gonna be rolling cleric or ranger with my homies @smell yer maw and @The Rock, and i personally cannot wait for the rock to ruin this game for me by being a homicidal maniac and murdering every quest giver.

the games produced by the same people who made Divinity Original Sin 2, which is a mastapiece of gaming

and finally
pd2mLT9.png

EARLY ACCESS AUGUST 2020 BABEEEY
AND A STREAM ON JUNE 18TH
YEHA BABEEEEEEY

Reactions: List

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
bro

people are gonna be running D&D campaigns in an actual full-scale D&D game

this is honestly one of my most anticipated games of 2020

Luft

a bad memer
Nebulae
aint baldurs gate from the same makers that made divinity original sin

the artstyle is certainly the same

sots

community bear
Nebulae
aint baldurs gate from the same makers that made divinity original sin

the artstyle is certainly the same
yeah theyre doing it in the same style, which im a fan of since i really hated the combat of BG2. the whole pausing system is too much for me and i prefer a straight turnbased, or real time combat system

The Rock

The Rock
Nebulae
yeah theyre doing it in the same style, which im a fan of since i really hated the combat of BG2. the whole pausing system is too much for me and i prefer a straight turnbased, or real time combat system
And the ability to kill all NPCs

sots

community bear
Nebulae
Lpt6N6x.jpg

i will love and cherish you forever

sots

community bear
Nebulae
it upsets me i will be deep in service when this releases
man I WANT IT

take this vod in the meantime. the stream was really great and it highlighted some great stuff

-fixed the dialogue so its no longer awkwardly past tense

-highlighted how the tadpole can be used in dialogue. usually making things very easy but at the cost of it gaining some kind of power over your character, i imagine you'll end up paying if you use it a lot later in the game

-got a look at one of the options to remove the tadpole, with that devil guy. i imagine that'll end up biting you in the ass later down the line however, making a deal with the devil probably isnt the best idea

-a lot more combat footage, looks really fun!

im very happy with what we saw

also, if you voted underdark, fuck you

Goatson

Guardian
Nebulae

take this vod in the meantime. the stream was really great and it highlighted some great stuff

-fixed the dialogue so its no longer awkwardly past tense

-highlighted how the tadpole can be used in dialogue. usually making things very easy but at the cost of it gaining some kind of power over your character, i imagine you'll end up paying if you use it a lot later in the game

-got a look at one of the options to remove the tadpole, with that devil guy. i imagine that'll end up biting you in the ass later down the line however, making a deal with the devil probably isnt the best idea

-a lot more combat footage, looks really fun!

im very happy with what we saw

also, if you voted underdark, fuck you

i mean lets be honest here the underdark is one of the most interesting locations in the dnd universe
period

sots

community bear
Nebulae
i mean lets be honest here the underdark is one of the most interesting locations in the dnd universe
period
i want. to kill. the hobgoblin.
also did you see that scene with those guys doing that ritual around the mind flayer? goddddd