HL2RP Ban Request on Rhino

Discussion in 'Ban Requests' started by '77 East, Jan 10, 2021 at 5:04 PM.

1. '77 East

'77 East Rictal-Approved

Nebulae:
    Your Steam Name:
    East

Your Steam ID:
    N/A

Server:
    HL2RP

Character Name (If Applicable):
    Gorou Musashi-Kobayashi
    Adrian Smith (rulebreaker)

Rulebreaker Steam Name:

@rhino

Rulebreaker Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:90534167

Reason for Request:

Mingeran from a situation, characterswapped to avoid persecution.

He trespassed on the Cantonese Hostel, climbed out on the ledge and fell (without reacting to it). He then tried climbing up again, to which my character threw a lamp at him. He ignored this, climbed down the farcade without RP, jumped on the fence and ran off.

He then characterswapped while I tried to reach members of the staff team.

Time of Occurrence:

Ten minutes ago.

Evidence:

*** Gorou Musashi-Kobayashi shuts the door, swiftly locking it to ensure no genius can't get back in there and try again.
    (he tries to enter)
    Gorou Musashi-Kobayashi says "Fuck off, go commit suicide elsewhere."
    (he climbs in through a broken window, racing upstairs)
    Gorou Musashi-Kobayashi yells "Hey! Hey!"
    Gorou Musashi-Kobayashi yells "This fucker's trepassing again!"
    Gorou Musashi-Kobayashi yells "Get the fuck out!"
    *** Gorou Musashi-Kobayashi picks up one of the lamps.
    [A black male in his early 20s.] yells "OH SHIT."
    [A black male in his early 20s.] yells "THIS IS HIGH!"
    * Gorou Musashi-Kobayashi leans out the window, throwing a lamp at the black dude's head.
    (he then runs off with no RP, so there's no further logs for him).

@nexus fished the logs out of him charswapping from 'Adriah Smith' (character in question) to 'Tweek Sanchez'.

Any additional members involved:

N/A.

2. nexus

nexus barbecue chips aint shit
    HL2 RP Senior Administrator Media Developer

Nebulae:
    [16:44:11] [Y] Adrian Smith: OH SHIT.
    [16:44:13] [Y] Adrian Smith: THIS IS HIGH!
    [16:44:38] [MEC] Gorou Musashi-Kobayashi: leans out the window, throwing a lamp at the black dude's head.
    [16:46:49] rhino loaded the character 'Tweek Sanchez'

3. rhino

rhino Quark

Nebulae:
    I never saw him throwing the lamp at me on chat, I was on the windows waiting for him to do something but all I saw was "Typing..." on top of his head. Why would I avoid RP with a random citizen? He either threw the lamp when I was running up the stairs or I was on the ledge and it somehow wasn't far enough so that I could see him doing /me. I wouldn't purposefully ignore an RP situation also if I had seen that you threw that lamp on me, my character would've died since we were literally on the top floor out in the open on a ledge. Also, what do you mean I trespassed? It's a public hotel. This character is also PKed already I'm pretty sure if not deleted, like many others that I made, I wouldn't give a fuck if this character died, hence again, why would I purposely avoid that RP and move on?

#3 rhino, Jan 11, 2021 at 2:26 PM
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2021 at 2:36 PM
  4. '77 East

'77 East Rictal-Approved

Nebulae:
    It's not.

I don't know, I did it in range. You decided to fling yourself down to the fence and run off all the same.

5. rhino

rhino Quark

Nebulae:
    ok, I didn't see your /me so, end of the story. I wouldn't ignore it if I did see you doing /me. It's a small matter and you actually made a ban request on me just for this?

6. SleepyMode

SleepyMode woah
    Developer HL2 RP Administrator

Nebulae:
    Facts are you still ran away in the middle of an RP scenario without a /Me yourself or an opportunity for the other party to respond and then proceeded to switch to a different character, disallowing the situation to resolve itself.
    You have collected a total of seven bans so far, all of whom for unserious behaviour and in three different bans either mingerunning away or straight up disconnecting after performing actions which are generally considered disruptive.

You've been here since 2017, you should know the rules by now.
    @Jaydawg

7. Ond

Ond Rictal-Approved

Nebulae:
    iirc the guy was permabanned for it while I was staff, and was let back in with a "this is the last time" type deal

8. SleepyMode

SleepyMode woah
    Developer HL2 RP Administrator

Nebulae:
    Having checked his previous ban appeals, you're correct - he was unbanned in March 29th, 2020 as a last chance with his next ban being permanent with no chance of appeal for six months.
    For ban management

9. nexus

nexus barbecue chips aint shit
    HL2 RP Senior Administrator Media Developer

Nebulae:
    it was in all fairness an /mec, were you actually like in range right next to him @'77 East ??

10. '77 East

'77 East Rictal-Approved

Nebulae:
    Yeah.

Even if what he said is true (which I honestly doubt given I was right next to him on that ledge when I typed that /mec) he should still be PK'd for throwing his character off a 6-story ledge and running off into the street.

11. rhino

rhino Quark

Nebulae:
    I already told you, I didn't see his /me appear on the text so I assumed that no RP situation started. And yes, I've been around since 2017, I don't have any intention to fuck around ever since my 7th ban.
    Merged:
    So why did you use /mec then? And I wasn't right next to you on the ledge I was about 2 meters away from you and you were still standing on top of the window. I also literally stood still for a couple of seconds but I never saw you performing an action on the bottom left.

#11 rhino, Jan 13, 2021 at 3:08 AM
    Last edited: Jan 13, 2021 at 3:15 AM
  12. '77 East

'77 East Rictal-Approved

Nebulae:
    Because it's not a good idea to perform a /me of such lethal intent where cops could potentially see it.

You partially walked back over and I was shifted right at the very of the window pane, you were in range.

You just looked at me and dove off onto the ground, regardless of circumstances you should lose your character over that.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice