Barotrauma Gang

Uranio

Atom
Nebulae
3WCkRzx.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Barotrauma Gang
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The game is finally out on Steam at a moderate price on my part with access to the Steam Workshop that is already filling up with a lot of fun mods after a few days.

Right now, the game itself is a bit "Empty" and will be more updated for sure in the few weeks/months, but I still recommend in buying it, as it is really enjoyable to play with friends and can bring a lot of fun with more than two friends.

If anyone gets the game, just say it up in this thread so we can organize a few matches with everyone.

I would love to play some "TTT" mode with this game, as the Traitor is honestly the best thing in this game after the Clown "role".

The game has a Search and Destroy mode too that split up the server in 2 ships that will have to fight each other to win. (The screenshot above is taken right while I was rushing inside the other ship.)

Honestly, I would just love to host a few matches with a few of you from nebulous. Could bring a lot of fun.
Free Game: (pirate bay)

Not really sure on how to get the free copy of the game. But with a bit of work, @Mic15000 managed to install for both of us a copy of the game with the last update using Piratebay. This copy works fine in multiplayer too just, you can't enter other servers that ain't using Hamachi

gwTZCoW.png

Roster of people that plays the game with us for now ↓ :c

(buy the game xoxo)

Last edited:
Reactions: List

Uranio

Atom
Nebulae
we know this not to be true

its $30 for a game that just entered early access on steam

i'd buy it if it was $15-$20, like the developers promised
My tactics to make people buy the game and play it with me are not working. Well yes, the price is somewhat high. I'm still sure that it is going to lower in the next months.

Khiel

Molecule
Nebulae
Free Game: (pirate bay)

Not really sure on how to get the free copy of the game. But with a bit of work, @Mic15000 managed to install for both of us a copy of the game with the last update using Piratebay. This copy works fine in multiplayer too just, you can't enter other servers that ain't using Hamachi
whats the hamachi info? ill play

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
does multiplayer work properly

If you are using the steam version then yes it works pretty well

if you are using the pirated version for now it only works with other pirated version due to steam.

Currently I'd suggest if the price is pretty high wait for a sale as steam sales will happen around the 25th of this month I believe

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
does multiplayer work properly

yes but actually no

everyone is running a fucking altered version of the game that applies a superpassword and you need to find this secret altered version to play on those servers

running servers privately should be fine tho

aperson

Molecule
Nebulae
everyone is running a fucking altered version of the game that applies a superpassword and you need to find this secret altered version to play on those servers
possibly could be the older builds from their website
[doublepost=1560524960][/doublepost]fuck me the graphics look good

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
we doing this on teamspeak or discord or what