Serious Barry Chuckle passes

Baker

Mr. Mineside
Nebulae
Don’t have the link since I’m out but a personal childhood idol Barry Chuckle one of two brothers from the show Chuckle Vision has passed at 73.

Rest in peace, genuinely.

Stalker

the very best rp man on planet earth
Nebulae
Man this fucking sucks, these guys were great to watch in the morning just before school and their comedy was gold, this has really put a shitty mood on the week. RIP to them

Reactions: List
D

Deleted member 3672

In all honesty, the Chuckle Brothers made up a good portion of my childhood. It sucks to see Barry go and I know Paul is devastated.

RIP Barry.

liew

Don't Shoot I'm Too Short
Nebulae
I used to adore ChuckleVision and it really deeply saddens me to know that someone I used to watch as a kid is now gone. My condolences to Paul, can't imagine how he must be feeling right now.

constantdisplay

nokia talk 2002
Nebulae
1200px-LetterF.svg.png

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae

rip, loved chucklevision

A big rest in peace man - I wasn't expecting this

It's weird seeing innocent childhood icons commentate on a hitman garrote wiring someone with their old catchphrase

It's like the one time the Nostalgia Critic got Pinky and the Brain to swear

Khiel

Molecule
Nebulae
It's weird seeing innocent childhood icons commentate on a hitman garrote wiring someone with their old catchphrase
they've been doing dark humor online for a while, its wonderful how willing they are to appear in the most oddball things
b8Eg6eP.jpg

loved em

Hudson

Electron
Nebulae
The Music Hall days of entertainment which Charlie Chaplin grew up working in eventually evolved into variety shows. When television came along a variety of comedy series could easily be recorded and broadcast. Barry had been in variety shows and moved into television.

Comedy is still evolving with new technologies reaching people, like ameteur video editors with access to video hosting platforms. The work of Charlie Chaplin lives on despite this evolution, and I have a feeling that the Chuckle Brothers will always be around in some form.

If you haven't seen Veritable Luckfest then give it a try. I keep it on my phone in case of emergencies (like if I lose the internet.)

Rest in peace Barry.