sign.jpg

On a serious note, it didn't update for me

Reactions: List

Northgate

:D
HL2 RP Administrator
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I joined but this raid took place in the middle of exam season which might explain things

give it a week

deathwolf

I AM SPIDERMAN, GRIST LIES! I AM HIM REALLY! ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Well, I got pumped for this base raid, I set alarms to make sure I was up early and prepared; only to get on, be ignored by everyone IC because I'm not as of yet an influential character, finally figure out where I'm going 3 minutes prior to when its about to start, hide in a vent uselessly, have my back up run away without notice, I follow, and then get ripped a part by a CP thats moving around like he has flash step thanks to the insane ping that all of a sudden occurred. Feels like I got capped by a kid lagswitching on old school call of duty lmfao.

A lot of stuff can be handled IC, but that god awful lag and co-ordination ugh, just was sooo let down. By the time my NLR ended everything was over, which I mean whatever I guess but still; very disappointing.
Most of the combat was interior, so I mean the fog was kinda' not necessary. I feel like all it served to do was alienate those not closer to the server host by getting them "Nani'd" by ninja cops.
when i have my pc back i won’t ignore you i will make everyone see you as the most influential top dog

deathwolf

GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
there's been mad drama between the cells since the start, everyone's just collectively decided to keep it behind closed doors

shit might've been very different today if both armbands & due north decided to oppose giving orsted their contract back in the tribunal thing
man why is orsted being brought up i haven’t been on in six days bru

deathwolf

GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
they provide excellent material for AlternateHistoryHub videos

no shade its legitimately very interesting to look back on
i would have started hiring blue beret assassinations just like you said i would

Harlands entire rage around the situation was you accused him of being a warlord and he hadn’t done any warlording, but if we got kicked from Lambda i would have became the biggest warlord i could before being shot down

Nebulae
i would have started hiring blue beret assassinations just like you said i would

Harlands entire rage around the situation was you accused him of being a warlord and he hadn’t done any warlording, but if we got kicked from Lambda i would have became the biggest warlord i could before being shot down

bet

Valtorix

Self-Identified S.T.A.L.K.E.R
Nebulae
when i have my pc back i won’t ignore you i will make everyone see you as the most influential top dog
Lmao its honestly not big of a deal, if people ignore me or not. Just like do a /me at least so I know its the character cause it felt like OOC no one gave a shit, which wouldnt surprise me but still lol

Nebulae
Lmao its honestly not big of a deal, if people ignore me or not. Just like do a /me at least so I know its the character cause it felt like OOC no one gave a shit, which wouldnt surprise me but still lol

need more of this

its infinitely more tasteful to write a decent variation of /me seems to be ignoring you or w/e than to just ignore people

u can engage with people OOCly while disengaging from them ICly

deathwolf

GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
harland will never ignore anyone unless they are a blonde female below 5’5 on moral grounds