Serious Basic Help.

Jackie

String
Nebulae
Citizen Models are mostly errors, with the exception of the lads in the bottom with the brown coats, tried the pinned fixes, uninstalled TnB shit, have All the required content/mounted things, could use some help.

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
try verifying your game cache

Trains

HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae

Trains

HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
i deleted the stuff in post because i posted too early. made no sense

ok so idk if it will work but if the files all validated then maybe it will, i dunno

try uninstalling from all your addons except the nebulous ones. it’s worked for me before

also make sure u got ep 1 and 2 and css, sound obvious i know but gotta be sure

Jackie

String
Nebulae
i deleted the stuff in post because i posted too early

ok so idk if it will work but if the files all validated then maybe it will, i dunno

try uninstalling from all your addons except the nebulous ones. it’s worked for me before

also make sure u got ep 1 and 2 and css, sound obvious i know but gotta be sure
Ye ye. I'll try it. Might be a good idea to not have over 200 addons anyways

Reactions: List

Jaydawg

Loves QA testing
Head Staff
Developer
Premium Member
Nebulae
Ye ye. I'll try it. Might be a good idea to not have over 200 addons anyways
Yeah, having other server content can override ours; if it still persists afterwards, post a screenshot of the model and I’ll find the addon that it’s in so you can double check it’s installed/mounted.

Jackie

String
Nebulae
Breakthrough, I think. Now only the previews of the models are errors. Bit hard to select but I can deal with it if theres no fix.

Alyx Vance

CEO of Apple
Nebulae
Citizen Models are mostly errors, with the exception of the lads in the bottom with the brown coats, tried the pinned fixes, uninstalled TnB shit, have All the required content/mounted things, could use some help.
it sometimes glitches if one joins another server which may have materials/models/content/et cetera/addons/stuff that may overconflictlapperino

thus, it may be helpful to try restarting gmod with each step & also directly connecting

Jackie

String
Nebulae
it sometimes glitches if one joins another server which may have materials/models/content/et cetera/addons/stuff that may overconflictlapperino

thus, it may be helpful to try restarting gmod with each step & also directly connecting
Yes thenk will try tomorrow.

Also write a second book.