a bad memer
Nebulae
trailer looked promising

lets just hope the gameplay is any good

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Also from the steam description we can guess and its pretty much confirmed it will have "Battlepasses" and all the classic "live-action services" monetization, let's just hope it sticks to cosmetic.

unknown.png

Not sure if DLC will be free but it doesn't mention it so I assume it might be so they can try to avoid splitting their player base. Battlefield needs a good game cause COD is beating them on all fronts recently.

constantdisplay

nokia talk 2002
Premium Member
Nebulae
So the game is confirmed to be called 2042, and I mean, it was mostly a cinematic trailer so eh, we will have to wait for the 13th to actually see gameplay.

Also >$70 on Xbox. They better not have microtransaction but it's EA so who knows.
seventy fucking dollars for one game?? next gen is such a scam lol

Reactions: List

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
So the game is confirmed to be called 2042, and I mean, it was mostly a cinematic trailer so eh, we will have to wait for the 13th to actually see gameplay.

Also >$70 on Xbox. They better not have microtransaction but it's EA so who knows.
really doesnt look 2042 despite what they said

most of what they showed isnt futuretech

also

>70 dollars

dropped, not buying

scrubmcnoob

Human Resource
Nebulae
Why do people pre order triple A games.
Also so close yet so far to a 2142 remake. I had my hopes up for a second : (

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
seventy fucking dollars for one game?? next gen is such a scam lol

Not to mention next gen will not only include $70 games for no reason except "Oooh its next gen" but also a shit ton of microtransaction and sports gamers will take the worst of it. I doubt EA would aggressively monetize this battlefield cause they would face heavy backlash but it wouldn't be the first time. I'd be fine to pay $70 if I'm promised NO microtransaction of any kind, but its not happening.

really doesnt look 2042 despite what they said

"b-but... the robo-dog!" -

Me a battlefield 2142 fan:

remember what they took from you

sddefault.jpg

Baker

Mr. Mineside
Nebulae
Only game I’ve been excited about other than Halo Infinite. Regardless of the possibility of it being trash I’m going retard mode and pre-ordering it.

Oxy[Morons]

ส็ส็็ส็็็็ส็็็็ส็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็ส็็็็ส็็็็ส็็ส็
Nebulae
Not to mention next gen will not only include $70 games for no reason except "Oooh its next gen" but also a shit ton of microtransaction and sports gamers will take the worst of it. I doubt EA would aggressively monetize this battlefield cause they would face heavy backlash but it wouldn't be the first time. I'd be fine to pay $70 if I'm promised NO microtransaction of any kind, but its not happening.

"b-but... the robo-dog!" -

Me a battlefield 2142 fan:

remember what they took from you

sddefault.jpg
^this is what I was expecting

especially considering
image0.png

for a moment I genuinely thought it was a sequel or something to 2142. lost on me why they didn’t do that, mainly because I can’t see the context between this picture and the trailer showed
maybe has to do something with the end but lol doesn’t seem like it

Clokr

Atom
Nebulae
Dropping by to hand out some fun facts.

Two of the confirmed weapons in the trailer are indeed true to life firearms that are currently being looked at and tested by the US military to replace the current M4 Carbine

And as it’s set in the near future I love how they have it set as Sigs weapons have been accepted as the US’s new standard issue service rifle.

image0.png

image0.jpg

Meet the Sig NGSW-R. Firing a whole new specially designed 6.8mm cartridge. Made literally to serve this rifle and the other NGSW candidates from Sig.

image1.png

ngsw-gallery-2.jpg

And here’s the other NGSW candidate from Sig, a replacement to the M249 SAW. These guns considering how advanced they are yet how simple they also are. They fit PERFECTLY into this setting of Battlefield

I’m excited for this game bros

Oxy[Morons]

ส็ส็็ส็็็็ส็็็็ส็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็ส็็็็ส็็็็ส็็ส็
Nebulae
Dropping by to hand out some fun facts.

Two of the confirmed weapons in the trailer are indeed true to life firearms that are currently being looked at and tested by the US military to replace the current M4 Carbine

And as it’s set in the near future I love how they have it set as Sigs weapons have been accepted as the US’s new standard issue service rifle.

image0.png

image0.jpg

Meet the Sig NGSW-R. Firing a whole new specially designed 6.8mm cartridge. Made literally to serve this rifle and the other NGSW candidates from Sig.

image1.png

ngsw-gallery-2.jpg

And here’s the other NGSW candidate from Sig, a replacement to the M249 SAW. These guns considering how advanced they are yet how simple they also are. They fit PERFECTLY into this setting of Battlefield

I’m excited for this game bros
the guns may fit in perfectly, but the little bird?

the little bird is probably one of the most overused helicopters in these types of games. not super upset about it or anything but js they could’ve probably made something pretty cool for it being 2042 and all

Clokr

Atom
Nebulae
the guns may fit in perfectly, but the little bird?

the little bird is probably one of the most overused helicopters in these types of games. not super upset about it or anything but js they could’ve probably made something pretty cool for it being 2042 and all
I’m just a gun guy I don’t know shit bout birds my friend, but it is a bit weird seeing a little bird in this sorta setting ngl

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
all the fighting looked so soulless and messy

none of the vehicles impressed, just copy+pastes of what we've previously seen in Battlefield 4 (which had vehicles that looked more futuristic imo)

maps also weren't that impressive by the looks of it

just do a battlefield vietnam game already you fucking swedish retards