BATTLEGROUNDS or The Culling

BATTLEGROUNDS or The Culling?

• Total voters
Nebulae
The Culling is alright, but its not the greatest in my opinion, there is not a huge inventory system, and the crafting is like playing a jigsaw puzzle, which kinda helps it stand out I suppose. The melee combat I think is rigged tbh, if you don't have turbo-internet speeds you're gonna' have a bad time, its very reaction based. Right now its on sale 33% off, which is worth it in my opinion, but not at full price.
Pro tip the little taser is the most OP item in the game, at least since the last time I played.

Battlegrounds looks like a copy-paste battle royale clone. If you already have any of the ArmA games, or H1Z1 KOTH, I wouldn't bother paying 30 bucks for it because it'll just be the same thing in a different game.

Reactions: List

TinPan

Needs to blow his nose
Nebulae
Battlegrounds looks like a copy-paste battle royale clone. If you already have any of the ArmA games, or H1Z1 KOTH, I wouldn't bother paying 30 bucks for it because it'll just be the same thing in a different game.
You uh, are aware that PlayerUnknown did create the Battle Royale gamemodes for both Arma 2. Arma 3 and H1Z1, right? He simply decided that he could go much farther and do a lot more if he made a completely standalone game and subsequently made Battlegrounds; hence the similarities to its Mod counterparts.

Last edited:

Deadpool

A turtle made it to the water
Nebulae
battlegrounds is a fun game, it's not like h1z1, because h1z1 is really arcadey while battlegrounds is more like arma and dayz with a little arcadeyness from h1z1, i much prefer battlegrounds, having like 30 hours on h1z1 and 15 on bg. the culling is dead, who cares about that game anymore

Chromesthesia_

Hailing from the same town as Sophie Dee
Nebulae
i've never really liked battle royale games but battlegrounds is ok

buttercup

Proton
Nebulae
BATTLEGROUNDS is probably the opposite type of game I'd like, but it was gifted to me and for some reason I'm not crap at it. Came first once