beautiful media

Reinhart

there is no cure to anime
Nebulae
I'll be dumping most of my SFM bullshit here. I tried to keep it a bit fancy, too.
Requests can be made so long you're not asking me something retarded and you're agreeing to my procrastination.

cSYItsM.png

I have yet to make a newer HL2RP pose, and only have a few old ones I'd like to share. Other ones just aren't up to quality standard anymore.
lwHzEIx.png

A70510DCC7920BC4368D4B6445FFA76C7BB25EB1

0a00c99275.jpg

For the sake of one more pic, I added the one above.
It crashed while I made this and this is an unrendered version of the pic, and I could never recover it. Thought it was postworthy though.

4vp8zZE.png

taT0qZ7.jpg

edited ver made!
GcRJtRE.jpg

CtL8Gh2.jpg

gFoZjMa.jpg

8mq2ezo.jpg

4i4rxNn.jpg

^ this was practice posing, no offend pls
XX7wW11.jpg

7zGvzbC.jpg

fetrpHx.png

uD4OqaW.png

FTRP section soon.

I have a fuck ton more poses, but as I said, they're shit.
If you're gonna reply, don't give me the "haha good pose! keep up good work..." because I don't need it. Just any criticism on mistakes or whatever is appreciated.

Also, I'll be making headhacked CP models, you can see those here soon.
thank for read!​

Last edited:

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
@Lemon Cuntcake - Either you make this guy media developer, or I cut your salary in half.

OT: In all seriousness, this is some outstanding work, and I am sorry you didn't get to show this kinda stuff back on LP, because judging from the ones you've posted here - you're pretty fucking good.

Or:

heis

gamer
Nebulae
0a00c99275.jpg

I'm not sure if it's just me, but on this image the CP on the far right appears to have his hand clipping through the rifle.
214b89925afd4332a3716f6b0884ffa4.png

With the same CP, there doesn't appear to be any bullet coming from the rifle and the rebel on the ground looks pretty casual for a guy that's 'bouta get glacked. Though, I'm just gonna assume that it's because it's an unrendered version.

Other than that, my friend - you are very talented.

Reactions: List

Reinhart

there is no cure to anime
Nebulae
0a00c99275.jpg

I'm not sure if it's just me, but on this image the CP on the far right appears to have his hand clipping through the rifle.
214b89925afd4332a3716f6b0884ffa4.png

With the same CP, there doesn't appear to be any bullet coming from the rifle and the rebel on the ground looks pretty casual for a guy that's 'bouta get glacked. Though, I'm just gonna assume that it's because it's an unrendered version.

Other than that, my friend - you are very talented.
Yes, I'm aware. This was a picture of the progress I was making that I sent to a friend, and it was nowhere near done, as there was meant to be a lot going on in the hallway behind the helicopter. I hadn't fingerposed that guy correctly yet, so, yeah.
Thanks for the feedback, however.

Oh, also, this isn't someone getting glacked.

(skip to 3:00)

Reactions: List