Accepted Beeps PK appeal

Discussion in 'Accepted/Denied Appeals' started by NecroHerr, May 26, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NecroHerr

NecroHerr Proton
    Premium Member

Nebulae:
    Steam Name: Harri
    Steam ID: Edit in later

Character Name: John 'Beep' Smith
    Member of Staff Who Banned Your Character: @Braňo♥

What Led To Your Character's Death?: 63; Criminal Tresspass tagged by SCN-07 @not r0nni he said i was on TB3 which was not true at all.

Why Should Your Character Be Unbanned?: I was at PB3/RA2 and planted a knife in a trash bin i just dragged there, then out of the sudden a scanner came and made photos of me and a PT came, searched me, dragged me off and killed me. OOCly i found out then that i was being in for 63 and not for the planted knife, they didn't even saw my knife at all, the problem is that i was not up there at all with this char.

Date Of Occurrence: 26.05.19

Evidence: Logs

Other Players Involved: @Kiko - Killed me
    @not r0nni

Any Other Details:
    Lost my kitchen knife tho, would be good to get it replaced.

• nebulous nebulous x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. not r0nni

not r0nni Hva' så rollespillere
    Premium Member

Nebulae:
    Hello @NecroHerr.

I spotted, seemingly you, up on Transit Block three near RB-3 alongside another bluesuit. Immediately after chasing after these two they ran away and jumped down to where you supposedly hid the knife. The 63 verdicts were applied to the only two people there, unfortunately, the other one ran away, and only you were contained.

Are you sure you weren't on the train tracks? There were two people, both blue-suited, when I followed them down from the train tracks one ran towards the grotto, the other, seemingly you, stayed and was charged for the violation.

The delay between spotting them on the train tracks and me chasing the two jumping off was a second or two, these two couldn't have disappeared within' two seconds, I do not believe so.

• nebulous nebulous x 1
  3. Braňo♥

Braňo♥ Just call me Brandon
    HL2 RP Operator

Nebulae:
    Hey there. I don't have much involvement with the PK, just ran the command. But I observed the situation and helped you out with keeping the knife concealed in the trashbin just as you RPed it.
    The reason for your PK, however, is quite different from what you think. And that being you getting caught crossing the catwalks over the railway.

• nebulous nebulous x 1
  4. not r0nni

Premium Member

Nebulae:
    This is correct, from my point of view, at least.

• nebulous nebulous x 1
  5. NecroHerr

NecroHerr Proton
    Premium Member

Nebulae:
    I was swaggering around in the city earlier, alongside Units, Cameras and Scanners. And then just then a scanner approached me and sentenced me while standing near a bin, where i stashed my knife.

They told, @not r0nni saw me on the tracks and thus i got killed, but if you check the logs i was down there while the other two ran somewhere, just like he mentioned in his first post. Me walking around up there was not even mentioned then and suddenly became an issue or how should i interpret it ?

• nebulous nebulous x 2
  6. not r0nni

Premium Member

Nebulae:
    If logs can show you doing some kind of roleplay that was static a couple of moments before i dispatched the order then yes that would prove you right.

In that case I’m very sorry for the misunderstanding.

7. Appetite Ruining Kebab

Nebulae:
    The burden of proof here is on you,not him. This appeal should be valid by default until evidence of him being on the tracks surfaces.

• nebulous nebulous x 5
  8. not r0nni

Premium Member

Nebulae:
    Good point, although I’ve got nothing, nada.

9. Mic15000

Mic15000 The Underdog
    HL2 RP Senior Administrator

Nebulae:
    Could I get any proof from either of you, from now is just words against other words I'd need some more contextual evidence.

10. not r0nni

Premium Member

Nebulae:

11. NecroHerr

NecroHerr Proton
    Premium Member

Nebulae:
    Not exactly proof but I was talking/Beeping to @Appetite Ruining Kebab s char in diordna, then I went into the sewer to retrieve my knife from the premium container, then I immediately went to the bins and threw the knife into there, @Braňo♥ then showed up and the whole situation started. Server Logs can proof anything I just stated.

• nebulous nebulous x 1
  12. Señor Jaggles

Señor Jaggles Zasshu Impaler Extraordinaire
    Moderator HL2 RP Senior Administrator Premium Member

Nebulae:
    The tag is 63 and what the guy did is not 63 considering he was busy being a bad boy there. It makes no sense one of the 63 guys would escape and the other wouldn't, so that's that.

Accepted and locked.

• nebulous nebulous x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice