Denied Beijai 'Stalin' Ding appeal

Discussion in 'Accepted/Denied Appeals' started by milS, Jun 19, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. milS

milS Molecule
    B A N N E D

Nebulae:
    Steam Name: fuck
    Steam ID: will put in a few minutes

Character Name:
    Beijai 'Stalin' Ding
    Member of Staff Who Banned Your Character: @Evil

Why Should Your Character Be Unbanned?: Because first, from what I was told I was PK'd for snitching, which well, is invalid considering my character hasn't reported a single person. Secondly, the guy broke a rule by S2King me when he didn't even have visual on me, which the S2K rules clearly state is not allowed. Thirdly, because well, he can apparently shoot open a lock that would be ICly impossible to shoot open according to admins (Which is also kinda proven considering the fact that after spamming the door with his gun it didn't open, and he needed to get a staff member to open it), rush inside after 5 minutes of S2King me with the aforementioned rulebreak, and THEN kill me.
    Date of occurrence:
    Evidence: Logs and this is the lock he apparently could shoot open from the outside,
    [​IMG]
    Other Players Involved: @swexs and @TheRobsterDJ
    Any Other Details: N/A

• Funny Funny x 2
    • nebulous nebulous x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. liew

liew Don't Shoot I'm Too Short

Nebulae:
    tbh i told @Derpy Rida about what u did to me

he passed it on to @swexs

situation carried out, that's how he gathered auths.

ngl i don't intend to play the server anymore so it's mainly up to swexs or the staff team who're involved if they want you to live, quite frankly idc if you stay PK'd or not.

• nebulous nebulous x 2
  3. Ond

Ond Rictal-Approved

Nebulae:
    'Vincent' says "Sup man."
    Albert 'John' Peterson says in Italian, "Hello."
    Albert 'John' Peterson says in Italian, "You know vito."
    'Vincent' says in Italian, "Yo."
    ***' yeah, I know him, what's up with taht.
    [LOOC] Albert 'John' Peterson: a
    [5'8|Worn Shoes|Standa...] says "Heya."
    [LOOC] 'Vincent': wtf
    [LOOC] 'Vincent': lool
    'Vincent' says in Italian, "Yea i know him."
    Albert 'John' Peterson says in Italian, "Remember that asian dude trying to kill him."
    Albert 'John' Peterson says in Italian, "The vietnamese dude."
    'Vincent' says in Italian, "I do yeah."
    Albert 'John' Peterson says in Italian, "He is in container right now."
    'Vincent' says in Italian, "You got rid of him yet?"
    Albert 'John' Peterson says in Italian, "Above basketball court."

evidence sent to me in support of the thing idk

• nebulous nebulous x 3
  4. milS

milS Molecule
    B A N N E D

Nebulae:
    And what did I ever do to you? I never remember exactly attempting to take an attempt on your life, I remember planning for it in private, yes. But did I ever actually attempt to kill you? No, not from what I can remember anyway. So that kinda makes it invalid.

• Funny Funny x 2
  5. TheRobsterDJ

Nebulae:
    Hello. I was in the deadlocked container alongside your character, unfortunately I was caught in the crossfire and can confirm that the /me was done whenever he did not have a visual on you.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  6. liew

Nebulae:
    aahahah

ok

you seriously think that you've not done anything to wrong me? the blatant, constant racism IC towards my characters heritage, the posting posters of my name and shop I work at in D4 calling me a snitch etc

you even gave me auths in steam that one time??

• Agree Agree x 3
  7. Psonic

Psonic Neutrino

Nebulae:
    I was also deadlocked in the container and can confirm this as well.

• Funny Funny x 3
  8. milS

milS Molecule
    B A N N E D

Nebulae:
    Woah, you can PK people for being racist now? Nice, guess I've got auths on alot of people then.

For this? Also invalid, when I put up those posters, I made sure noone saw me directly put them up, which makes whoever told you I did it, metagamed it.

Also that doesn't really counter the points that swexs broke rules by initiating S2K when he didn't have a visual on me and that the lock ICly wouldn't of really been shot off considering what I was told by staff and the research I'm doing about it currently.

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. swexs

swexs

Nebulae:
    ok let me explain!!!!
    you are basically twisting the situation (again) to turn it in your favour like you do in the rest of your PK appeals, leaving out the truth
    I roleplayed shooting the deadbolt with a benelli m1014 several times, you could tell it by the huge bulletholes left on the container
    I don't think SA's are stupid enough to authorise you an overpowered lock that can't be shot by any weapons of the gamemode, it's stupid lol, you are basically invincible
    moving on
    we saw you entering the container so your point is invalid, we ICly were aware of the fact that you were in that container because we saw you moving in, I even said ok leave it I'll S2K when I have visual on him, and I re-did my s2k /me, killing you

as concerns the PK auths, you tried to kill my IC friends several times, sending hitmen and stuff like that to them lmao
    apparently you gave PK auths to @liew which gave them to @Derpy Rida , who then asked for my help ICly since you kept trying to kill them and so I executed the kill, simple as that, you did it too so it's valid

• nebulous nebulous x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. liew

Nebulae:
    it was some finnish guy i forgot his ooc name

and you did it multiple times, being quite clearly racist and mocking.

you obviously had something against me as you did it almost EVERY time you saw me.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Zomba

Zomba Atom
    B A N N E D

Nebulae:
    You already gave @liew PK auths over steam chat. Why are you still bringing it up?

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. milS

milS Molecule
    B A N N E D

Nebulae:
    Okay, I guess the Finnish guy metagamed then and for me apparently trying to kill Fred?

No, I never directly tried to kill him once. Everytime I sent a hitman after one of your group members aswell, it was done in private via /w's, so it was impossible for you to ICly know 100% that I actually did attempt to kill your group, and last time I checked you cant PK off assumptions.

Also for giving auths to Fred, yes, I gave auths to him and him alone as I specified when we made the deal, which I still actually have a screenshot of if you want to see that. I did say to him that if his group members wanted to join in, they'd have to gain auths themselves.

• Funny Funny x 4
  13. swexs

swexs

Nebulae:
    but you are the only guy hating on him lol what a guess
    then again why are you posting irrelevant stuff? You gave them PK auths and now you are saying you didn't? I executed the kill

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Zing Zing x 1
  14. liew

Nebulae:
    you think none of us would get suspicious? you 100% had stuff against our group IC

we caught on to it, even got PI's on it in the form of asmodevs.

also the constant threats in steam chat you sent to multiple friends of mine saying stuff like "Fred joined TWF thats a death sentence as soon as I get unbanned he's dead" or something along those lines --- this was OOC though.

15. milS

milS Molecule
    B A N N E D

Nebulae:
    Sorry, but it's not irrelevant, it's a point they're bringing up and I countered it. Your PK reason is invalid, I never directly tried to kill Fred which was your PK reason, hence making it invalid.

The time I gave Fred auths I did specify they were for him and him alone, and were only really valid if he executed the kill, once again, I did say if his group members wanted to join they'd have to get auths themselves for their own valid reasons, I still have a screenshot of this saved.
    Merged:
    Yes, SUSPICIOUS. You had no concrete evidence other than assumptions, I didn't say anything to asmodevs about killing you, I never directly tried to kill you, sure, I was planning to but I never actually did. Hence making this invalid since you cant PK on assumptions last I checked.

• Funny Funny x 2
  16. swexs

swexs

Nebulae:
    brings back to one of your previous PK appeals
    you can send people to kill fred
    but fred cant send people to kill you
    ok

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Zing Zing x 1
  17. liew

Nebulae:
    ah ok so u give PK auths to me saying i can't tell any of my group yet you tell ur group?? surely that's turning it in your favour, and practically making u invincible

even still lol, I had pretty clear evidence of u being racist to me everytime we both flagged on at the same time

18. milS

milS Molecule
    B A N N E D

Nebulae:
    Uh, no. That's not what happened at all lmao.

The agreement was that only I could kill Fred off that agreement alone, when he began reporting me and snitching me and the sort after the agreement, it gave me full right to bring other people, aka my group members into the situation.
    Merged:
    Once again, I really doubt racism is a valid PK reason.

• Funny Funny x 2
  19. liew

Nebulae:
    ah yes but it was clear harassment? you did it to me constantly every time we both flagged, you kept making snarky comments.
    Merged:
    edit:
    • PKing for Minor amounts and displays aggression (Such as insulting, shoving etc) however increased amounts of these can lead to PK situations.
    from the rules

20. milS

milS Molecule
    B A N N E D

Nebulae:
    Still though, not a valid PK reason last I checked.
    Also, can we please not ignore the fact that swexs did break a rule by doing multiple S2K /me's when he didn't have visual on me, shooting into the container in an obvious attempt to kill me considering he didnt kill two of my group members, which hey, I also have screenshots of.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice