Benefits of a gaming chair

Vendetta

Involuntary Celibate
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Theres a pretty good set of unique skills you can obtain when you buy a gaming chair.

Yes, thats right. No longer will the woes of existing without knowing where everyone is and exactrly how to click on their heads with precision be in your life.

Not to mention +9999 charm to make the erp bitches go nuts!!!

With our nebulous gaming chair, you get the following

* INHUMAN REFLEXES, WOAH!
* The admins will think you're doing it sideways! Dude!
* Summon a demon from the sixth gate of hades to spawn your ERP logs into real life with a living and breathing demonic creature that you can get to tear your dick off!!
* MALIGNANT TUMORS FROM RADIATION! ( BONK ENERGY IN A CHAIR!! )

* Comes with a free drug dealer reference so you can smoke all of that dank ass chronic!
* ERP with your drug dealer!

Oh, and last but not least

You'll always be able to catch your final moments in a server. Wait. Psyche!
* ADMIN IMMUNITY.

Got eight OTA, Five heavily armed civil protection units, and two hunter choppers banging at your door! Just relax and smoke that dank weed!!

t h e d e m o n s o f t h e g a m e c h a i r c a l l i n g o u t t o s t e a l y o u r s o u l
t h e d e m o n s o f t h e g a m e c h a i r c a l l i n g o u t t o s t e a l y o u r s o u l

Mendel

Aboriginal Indigenous American
Nebulae
this community wouldnt be possible without our sponsors from dxracer

use code "NEBRP" to get 15% off on any purchase of a dxracer gaming chair

Pyromancer

doNT YOU KNOW how HARD DEVVING IS????
Nebulae
i thought it was a serious thread since i'm consindering buying a cheap one but oh well fuck you
buy business chairs instead of gaming ones, they're usually more comfortable, less tacky and last longer, as well as being cheaper

only downside is that you wont be as good of a role-play gamer, but it's your call

Powley

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
buy business chairs instead of gaming ones, they're usually more comfortable, less tacky and last longer, as well as being cheaper

only downside is that you wont be as good of a role-play gamer, but it's your call

On a serious note i have one of those massage chairs

Pyromancer

Nebulae
fancy cunt
i used to have a decent business chair, but then it broke and i'm now using some random office one

dont skimp on chairs guys you use them the most out of anything xoxo

Reactions: List

Powley

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae

Pyromancer

Nebulae
fancy cunt
i used to have a decent business chair, but then it broke and i'm now using some random office one

dont skimp on chairs guys you use them the most out of anything xoxo

Plankster

Atom
Nebulae
62621f9620c8566ecb1a30a3cc239816.jpg
i got this ikea chair but in blue now that's a gaming chair

Reactions: List