Suggestion Bigger containers for specialized items. Joints/money.

boots

spooky skellys
HL2 RP Senior Administrator
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
If you feel like it, and you think this is a good idea, I'd personally like to see a storage container that allows certain items to be dropped inside it to reduce the amount of space they take in your inventory. For example:

Bag of Joints
This container will allow you to drop joints into it, maybe up 75 which is the amount of joints that 3 plants of weed currently give. After doing a single grow, I came up with this amount of joints and ended up with zero space in my stash.
vIbM3HS.jpeg

Money Briefcase
Same concept except for money. Since the dawn of the city I've had money stashed in my mattress taking up a lot of room.
Would be cool, make them hard to craft or somewhat expensive to get, it should be a commodity.
geaGtpS.jpeg

TLDR: Make an item that goes in your inventory that will hold X amount of items inside it, taking up only 1 space instead of having them take up the whole inventory.

Limited to their specialization, bag of joints can only hold joints and money briefcase can only hold money. You are free to take items in and out of there as you wish, although it's expected it'll be sitting in your motel stash undisturbed.

Last edited: