News Blackquill editing 2: Electric Boogaloo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae

Last year I fucked around with a video editing software and ended up creating an amateurly edited montage dedicated to nebulous and primarily hl2rp.

This time, I decided to focus on three other main elements of the community; our brief tenure with FTRP, the return of WW3RP and a section dedicated to the creative minds of the community. I said last year I'd probably end up making another one, didn't actually think I'd get it done

So, in short - this one is for everyone - hl2, ftrp, ww3, media dev or meme maker - this one is for you.

Enjoy.

Thank you all for a fun three years and I look forward to more. I used a lot of content in here, I'd like to say if your content is in here - thank you so much for your contributions to the community.

Luft

a bad memer
Nebulae
quill gets quilled
tenor.png

Reactions: List

Shapok

smol man rollenspieler
Nebulae

Last year I fucked around with a video editing software and ended up creating an amateurly edited montage dedicated to nebulous and primarily hl2rp.

This time, I decided to focus on three other main elements of the community; our brief tenure with FTRP, the return of WW3RP and a section dedicated to the creative minds of the community. I said last year I'd probably end up making another one, didn't actually think I'd get it done

So, in short - this one is for everyone - hl2, ftrp, ww3, media dev or meme maker - this one is for you.

Enjoy.

Thank you all for a fun three years and I look forward to more. I used a lot of content in here, I'd like to say if your content is in here - thank you so much for your contributions to the community.

tenor.gif

Reactions: List
Status
Not open for further replies.