News Blackquill editing 2: Electric Boogaloo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel

she/her/they nonbinary transfem
Nebulae
i like how "we are heroes of the homeland" was sang as NATO got killed by african warlords and chinese nationalists
well played

Reactions: List

Dallas

event guy
Nebulae
great montage, lots of lovely moments
[doublepost=1570403108][/doublepost]
Sc059vr.png

when u look back on the memories but are thankful for the good times

key

Nebulae
Last year I fucked around with a video editing software and ended up creating an amateurly edited montage dedicated to nebulous and primarily hl2rp.

This time, I decided to focus on three other main elements of the community; our brief tenure with FTRP, the return of WW3RP and a section dedicated to the creative minds of the community. I said last year I'd probably end up making another one, didn't actually think I'd get it done

So, in short - this one is for everyone - hl2, ftrp, ww3, media dev or meme maker - this one is for you.

Enjoy.

Thank you all for a fun three years and I look forward to more. I used a lot of content in here, I'd like to say if your content is in here - thank you so much for your contributions to the community.
tenor.png

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae

Last year I fucked around with a video editing software and ended up creating an amateurly edited montage dedicated to nebulous and primarily hl2rp.

This time, I decided to focus on three other main elements of the community; our brief tenure with FTRP, the return of WW3RP and a section dedicated to the creative minds of the community. I said last year I'd probably end up making another one, didn't actually think I'd get it done

So, in short - this one is for everyone - hl2, ftrp, ww3, media dev or meme maker - this one is for you.

Enjoy.

Thank you all for a fun three years and I look forward to more. I used a lot of content in here, I'd like to say if your content is in here - thank you so much for your contributions to the community.

[Spongebob pointing at a vague object in the distance, which resembles himself but is not the focus of the scene in question, signifying his, albeit unimportant, inclusion]

nash

slimaaconroy-approved
B A N N E D
Nebulae
seeing my art in that video makes me feel wanted

cheers quill love you

Nebulae

Enjoy.

lemme smash.

ddæ

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
is that my photo of the famous kgb chairman vladimir putin?

Nömad <3

Nicrobe's pet Philosophy notebook
Nebulae
He used the classics

:fullownership:

using the COD4 theme, good man for bringing me that ww3 nostalgia.

And thank you for this @Blackquill <33333
[doublepost=1570703492][/doublepost]

Enjoy.

also i know we faced a lot of issues with Frundtech (both in the chester iteration and the newer one) but i still have really fond memories of a few moments and a lot of the events, especially the introduction events we had in the mall and then along that snowy trail. We got some good times and plenty of event characters always made it feel scary going outside the towns and outposts.

Status
Not open for further replies.