BLM protesters get run over and shot

sky

Loremaster
Nebulae
the guy was an idiot for standing out in the middle of the road at night in the first place anyway, especially when cars are going at such high speeds as that one just then (apparently the person driving didn't see him as well)

BLM claimed it was a "peaceful protest" but by the fact that some of them were carrying guns and opened fire on the car and wounded a protester in the process, i really doubt their intentions

doesn't help that they chant 'kill the police, down with the police' and now this is when they most need the emergency services

Jojo Manning

Proton
Nebulae
the guy was an idiot for standing out in the middle of the road at night in the first place anyway, especially when cars are going at such high speeds as that one just then (apparently the person driving didn't see him as well)

BLM claimed it was a "peaceful protest" but by the fact that some of them were carrying guns and opened fire on the car and wounded a protester in the process, i really doubt their intentions

doesn't help that they chant 'kill the police, down with the police' and now this is when they most need the emergency services
bahahah, i say fuck them, dont help them. ik it sounds cruel, but if they wanna live in a society without emergency services, let them experience what it's like. (unless of course it resorts to people shooting each other)

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Fuck the driver.

Fuck the protesters.

A peaceful protest is one that doesn't get in the way.

And the guy was literally IN THE WAY.

York

Electron
Nebulae
Rumors are the driver was a guy named Sam Hyde

sam-hyde-jpg.72995
images

swagile

Atom
Nebulae
I might seem like a fucking jackass.

But that driver killed less people than all of those "peaceful protestors" combined would have done when they would have turned their "peaceful protest" into an "ARMED RIOT" considering the guns they had and the obnoxious way they were blockading traffic.

Props to the driver for stopping the disruption of thousands of lives, future injuries of normal bystanders not part of the "peaceful protest", and property damage.

He should be commended as an american hero.

Modernglib

fat immigrant
Nebulae
i honestly feel like we won't get out of this loop, it'll never really 'end' and even if it does it's gonna move to another race and people are gonna blame whites for it. We'll get blamed good or bad throughout all of this for not being minorities anyway.

Plus whatever we do with the protesters won't work, ignore them and they get pissed off because black people get oppressed and we 'aren't accepting that fact', confront them peacefully and do some work with this supposed movement and they will just demand more, in extreme cases taze them, pepper spray or actually just fucking shoot them and oh whOOPS WE'VE JUST SUPPORTED THEIR CLAIM BECAUSE THEY WERE BEING SPASTIC CUNTS

what i would do is ignore them and once shit gets out of hand stop them according to the situation. The reality of it is that the only people capable to make such a huge change is the whole race itself, which seems nearly impossible. "my pops went to prison and because he wasn't there for me i went to gangbang with my friends" "my mom got ran over in a blm protest so im gonna join them" it's really fucked to say but the poor criminal doing anything to get by stereotype is a huge one in that community, and that's the issue but if that poor criminal doesn't do anything to change himself what will he expect?

everything i wrote was while i tried to look through a cop's point of view.

Reactions: List

swagile

Atom
Nebulae
i honestly feel like we won't get out of this loop, it'll never really 'end' and even if it does it's gonna move to another race and people are gonna blame whites for it. We'll get blamed good or bad throughout all of this for not being minorities anyway.

Plus whatever we do with the protesters won't work, ignore them and they get pissed off because black people get oppressed and we 'aren't accepting that fact', confront them peacefully and do some work with this supposed movement and they will just demand more, in extreme cases taze them, pepper spray or actually just fucking shoot them and oh whOOPS WE'VE JUST SUPPORTED THEIR CLAIM BECAUSE THEY WERE BEING SPASTIC CUNTS

what i would do is ignore them and once shit gets out of hand stop them according to the situation. The reality of it is that the only people capable to make such a huge change is the whole race itself, which seems nearly impossible. "my pops went to prison and because he wasn't there for me i went to gangbang with my friends" "my mom got ran over in a blm protest so im gonna join them" it's really fucked to say but the poor criminal doing anything to get by stereotype is a huge one in that community, and that's the issue but if that poor criminal doesn't do anything to change himself what will he expect?

everything i wrote was while i tried to look through a cop's point of view.

And the cop is fucked because a large part of why it is like this is because his government made it like that.

I know it is more than this video depicts on why BLM as a movement is a thing and is so popular such as culture, the "thug lyfe" bullshit, and numerous other factors but the above video illustrates a lot of why there are so many disgruntled poor black criminals joining these movements.

Deleted member 61

donator without a cause
Nebulae
Looks like someone disagrees with the notion that black lives matter.
[doublepost=1470890950][/doublepost]jesus christ he got dummied, like that's what you see when you put a ballistics doll on mythbusters.

Weeknder

Nucleus
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Driver should be lucky that those fat women didnt stand on the road. It would be like driving against a wall.

D

Deleted member 22

Didn't their parents ever teach them to not play in the streets