Serious Fitness General

Zyzz

Proton
Nebulae
Everyone of us has a little bit of Zyzz in us. At the end of the day brahs you gotta to listen to this. If you're shredded sick cunt you can get away with anything. If you want to be noticed in life you have to be ripped and shredded.

[doublepost=1531168062][/doublepost]But you're going to be doing compound squatting, dead-lifting, that's what's gonna make your body. And I'm telling you right now, if you fuck around in the gym, if you fuck around doing a few biceps curls(if you isolate). You need to get the base first, so you need to train as fucking hard as you can, and push yourself, you need to put yourself on the level where your body doesn't wanna keep going, and when you reach that point, you keep going! And what you will see is that basically your body will be put into overcharge, and that's how gains are made.

Also. If you're not eating properly, you might not as well be training. I usually eat Steak, chicken, pasta, everything like that, brown rice, fish. You wanna get meat and protein every single meal

Last edited:
Reactions: List

Kerim

Proton
Nebulae
not much of a bodybuilder per se since i despise working out in a public setting (with my deep-burrowed insecurities and whatnot) but i do run a fair bit so i have to do some workouts with it; mostly indoor calisthenics without equipment, some basic yoga and core/lower body focus which go on for around 20-45 minutes. if you want, there's an app 'nike training club' which seems pretty decent from what i've seen, def one of the better ones out there cause it doesn't actually scream at you loudly to give them money

oh yeah and i suppose this could be a good thread as any to ask - thoughts on intermittent fasting as a way to streamline?

Zyzz

Proton
Nebulae
not much of a bodybuilder per se since i despise working out in a public setting (with my deep-burrowed insecurities and whatnot) but i do run a fair bit so i have to do some workouts with it; mostly indoor calisthenics without equipment, some basic yoga and core/lower body focus which go on for around 20-45 minutes. if you want, there's an app 'nike training club' which seems pretty decent from what i've seen, def one of the better ones out there cause it doesn't actually scream at you loudly to give them money

oh yeah and i suppose this could be a good thread as any to ask - thoughts on intermittent fasting as a way to streamline?
What's your end goal, that's the only thing that matters. Are you trying to lose weight or build muscle.

Kerim

Proton
Nebulae
What's your end goal, that's the only thing that matters. Are you trying to lose weight or build muscle.
in the end a bit from both worlds i suppose, i'm currently at the not-so-skinny/skinny part where i wanna burn off some fat but if i do that i'll look like a skeleton that put some skin on

Zyzz

Proton
Nebulae
in the end a bit from both worlds i suppose, i'm currently at the not-so-skinny/skinny part where i wanna burn off some fat but if i do that i'll look like a skeleton that put some skin on
I can't really give advice on that aspect, I was always skinny and I just wanted to become bigger so I started to work out and lift weights to gain muscle.

Postal

Molecule
Nebulae
Everyone of us has a little bit of Zyzz in us. At the end of the day brahs you gotta to listen to this. If you're shredded sick cunt you can get away with anything. If you want to be noticed in life you have to be ripped and shredded.

[doublepost=1531168062][/doublepost]But you're going to be doing compound squatting, dead-lifting, that's what's gonna make your body. And I'm telling you right now, if you fuck around in the gym, if you fuck around doing a few biceps curls(if you isolate). You need to get the base first, so you need to train as fucking hard as you can, and push yourself, you need to put yourself on the level where your body doesn't wanna keep going, and when you reach that point, you keep going! And what you will see is that basically your body will be put into overcharge, and that's how gains are made.

Also. If you're not eating properly, you might not as well be training. I usually eat Steak, chicken, pasta, everything like that, brown rice, fish. You wanna get meat and protein every single meal

why exercise to a track which sounds like i just walked into a nightclub

Deleted member 93

Nucleus
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
got a chocolate mass gainer today, body is feeling sore, legs tomorrow
started again 4 days ago after a year of pure laziness
went gym for about a year before my period of laziness, and didn't eat good whatsoever since I was shit at balancing school and good eating, so basically was lifting weights to lose fat, nothing else lol. lost all my motivation cause of that.
finished school a couple of months ago and decided to stop being a beta girl
went to the market, bought my meat, veggies, and..
HERE I FUCKING AM
MAXIMUM EFFORT

Zyzz

Proton
Nebulae
got a chocolate mass gainer today, body is feeling sore, legs tomorrow
started again 4 days ago after a year of pure laziness
went gym for about a year before my period of laziness, and didn't eat good whatsoever since I was shit at balancing school and good eating, so basically was lifting weights to lose fat, nothing else lol. lost all my motivation cause of that.
finished school a couple of months ago and decided to stop being a beta girl
went to the market, bought my meat, veggies, and..
HERE I FUCKING AM
MAXIMUM EFFORT
I think you're just finding excuses, I'm working from 6am to 5pm, then two hours in the gym. And I have no reason to work out besides getting the pure aesthetic look.

this would hype me up

Also, I don't like music like that, I'd rather listen to hardstyle.

All Adm*ns are Bastards

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Hey buds. Anybody into SEO here? If my muscles are the foundations then the synthol is the sick fucking house built on top, baby.

A0GOksQ.jpg

Johnny B. Goode

Objectively Best MGS poster
Nebulae
just got back from the gym after about 2 years, just did some small weights and a little cardio

jesus fuck it hurts i forgot how unhealthy i was

gonna start a serious plan on monday that i found

Numbers

ok
Nebulae
just got back from the gym after about 2 years, just did some small weights and a little cardio

jesus fuck it hurts i forgot how unhealthy i was

gonna start a serious plan on monday that i found
me too ive got sore arms all around for what i bet is gonna be the whole week now

rapidjuice

GSF (Gmod Special Forces Soldier)
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Hello Everyone who's reading this thread.
I'm just curious of how many individuals in this forums actually regularly go to the gym (not once a week).
And what's their end game ? I'm currently still on my keto diet while working out six days a weeks.

My current routine. (Arms and Shoulders as well as other smaller muscle groups such as trapezoids)

- Warming up. Basics, such as stretching out and driving on my stationary bike.
- Pulling up and muscle ups. (Every time I start my workout I start with pulling up since I won't have enough energy if I go through my entire workout and then attempt to preform my pullups) I usually do the wide grip pull up 20x times before changing the grip.

Depending on the day I'll do the muscle groups required. - Example, Upper body.

I'll start with doing bicep curls (barbell) - Overall weight is 40KG for 11 reps, 4x times.
without taking a break I'll quickly use a pulley with 35KG to train my triceps. I'll do the same reps as my biceps. I also change the grip on the bar from wide to short grip to stimulate the inner and the outer bicep.

I use dumbbells while sitting (and resting my triceps against my knee) to isolate the bicep. I usually have 20KG dumbells while preforming this exercise.

For my shoulders I usually end up doing a Upright row as well as Front raise (20KG), As well as that I do a Barbell Raise.

(I'm currently waiting for my phone to charge for my spotify and will continue writing after I finish working out. - I will write the routine for my back, legs and chest)
We’re all gonna make it bro

I generally use pain principle

The gym in my work has one of those “cages” with loads of attachments etc and I tend to use that

RIP Zyzz

Laith_TheDemon

Electron
Nebulae
I used to go in Dubai, before summer but now I'm in Jordan and there's no point paying for a membership here.
The gym I used to go to was p. good cause it had a lot of equipment but to do a MMA class or a boxing class you need to pay extra so I'm going to a new one after summer.
I did notice a change after a month, but that could just be puberty and the fact that I started eating a lot of protein when I started but idk I'm not an epic gymlad.
-bro