spooky skellys
HL2 RP Senior Administrator
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
lspd-banner.png

Character name: Ace Brooks
State ID: 1193
Date of birth: 19/04/1980

Briefly describe your character's background: Born during the heatwave of the almost-summer of 1980, Ace was a problem child and a rebel from a young age. Always opposing authority, as is tradition amongst his father and his father before him. He joined the military at the ripe age of 18, where he was subsequently discharged for his disregard for the establishment and failure to obey orders.

Having lived his days out as a renegade, the old is settling in and so are the grey hairs. He's beginning to find out that the deep burning passion to rebel against the bureaucracy could instead be used as fuel to better the city and further his goal to feel successful at life. He's passionate and now deciding to become part of the PD; he's willing to give it all he's got, if only he can get past the aptitude assessment.

Why do you want to join the LSPD? (IC & OOC):
ICly, my character is taking a deep dive as he begins to delve into his middle-age, and he feels it's time to put himself to the test to see if he's capable of living out his newly found dream of pursuing a career within law enforcement.

OOCly I would love to have the opportunity to play a cop character to spice things up and mingle with different people, see the world from a different set of eyes.

What are your character's short-term and long-term goals within the LSPD?:
In the short-term, I'd like to get to know the ropes and procedures of the institution, get to drive the fast cars they're hogging in that garage along with the not-so-fast ones, maybe get some bike and bicycle action and maybe get taken on a couple of helicopter rides.

In the long-term I'd like to see myself become proficient enough to gain certain certifications, if available. I'd really like to try at being a helicopter driver and getting better at police comms and working as a team, which is much unlike being a criminal where it feels that it's everyman for himself and lack of comms. I'd love to get into some organization and catch some goddamn snot-nosed criminals.

Do you have experience on any other roleplay servers?:
On FiveM, a handful of mainstream and not-so-mainstream servers. Gmod for ages.

What is your time zone?: GMT London

Do you understand that this role is very strict and not following the rules/protocols will result in your removal:
Yes

Are there any additional details that you would like to share? (optional): I like to drive exclusively in mph so that it feels like I'm going slower.
My discord is @swaats

Last edited:
Reactions: List

Jamie

Legion
Head Staff
Media Developer
Nebulae
Thank you for applying to join the Los Santos Police Department.

We are pleased to welcome you to the LSPD. You will be granted access to the Los Santos Police Department forum where you can familiarize yourself with any important information posted there or simply ask any questions you may have.

We will give you the appropriate permissions in the nebulous discord where you can access PD related channels.

From there once you're in the discord, head over to the Mission Row Police Department and request for an induction.

Reactions: List