2Y5Is3Y.jpg

d7oECHN.png

T382JAg.png

Reactions: List

FreeSpy

Atom
Nebulae
image.png

*** And there he lay... A body of a human... no.. posthuman... displaying one last moment of humanity in a vain attempt of rememberance
*** Blood still leaked as the body jolted in place, probably the brain finally passing on as well. It went limp a minute later.

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

Nebulae
good:

- propbuild excerrent. sky cool

- sniper encounter build tension

- s2k with piss poor aim grunts provide good release (while their sorry state in the city explains their lacking combat effectiveness)

- admins responsive to player actions

- the last dying grunt was chefs kiss

bad:

- pacing felt off in some parts. for all the effort we spent to get to the salvage point, actually getting what we needed was far too simple. could have been more roleplay intensive like @kifer said in LOOC. getting what we needed could have been prompted by a final combat encounter/threat of an encounter to hurry us along; i heard some synth sounds by the end for instance that ended up building into nothing and i was slightly disappointed by that. just going /event You Can Hear Big Fucker Stomping Into District would have been a cool incentive not to linger too long/too aimlessly.

other:

- my hats off to the rollenspielers in this for being attentive to realistic portrayals of their characters. from being hesitant to consume every item in sight in a radiation zone, to reactions to injuries & dangers, to the apparent humanity of overwatch soldiers. y'all catchin up to cops and soon there's gonna be an arms race of characterization that @Numbers and i will make all the roleplay bucks off of. kudos.

overall:
EVENT GOOD