As you can see on igmane it shows german flag, but it's writen "from Russia"
Please fix it.

Uranio

Atom
Nebulae
vmZ0aYg.png

As you can see on igmane it shows german flag, but it's writen "from Russia"
Please fix it.
Probably using one of those programs to change their IP location or something like that, but its not a bug.

Deleted member 906

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Anyone can change their location in the Personal Details section regardless of VPN, If you look at mine I have British Flag, yet it says im from Russia.

FzOKMoX.png

Reactions: List

Wash

Nucleus
Nebulae
To put it simply...

04OETeq.png

Location can be changed according to exact location that would be entered through Google Maps if you clicked on it, to "see the place yourself" as it were.

If you wish to change it, go to Personal Details after clicking on your profile on the top right corner, then scroll down to "Location" past Date of Birth privacy checkmarks. You can change your location accordingly, even turn it into a minge like this, but the Flag next to the name will be set according to the IP you have in the country when you signed in. If it changes when moving countries, I don't know. But I believe a Forum Moderator or Head Staff can change it manually, as I know someone set their flag to Cuba at one point.

Anyone can change it on their own profile or if they are a Moderator of the Forums, simply put.