Serious Build your own Current Affairs thread!

Zak

Resident xenophile
Nebulae
[ Link to an extremely politically-charged news event ]

[ Link to a hilariously biased article and/or blog post covering said politically-charged event ]

What do you think, people of nebulous? I personally believe that all [ x ] people, and by extension all individuals that are [ political party / country / demographic / organization / book club ], are literally Hitler and should be treated as such. Clearly, [ cherrypicked event ] has demonstrated that all of these people cannot be trusted, and ideally should be [ imprisoned / executed / deported ].

This is closely intertwined, in my opinion, with the issue of gun rights. As history has shown, time and time again, guns of all type should be [ completely banned and all gun owners imprisoned / freely handed out to every citizen upon reaching their 8th birthday ]. This is simply necessary, because with my system, gun violence will never happen. Here is a link to statistics which prove me right: [ link to article that hand-picks statistics that only support my personal views ].

By the way, did you know that capitalism [ has failed completely / is a perfect system ]? This is clearly represented with the wealth gap, which is irrefutable, objective proof that capitalism is [ bad / good ]. I think that [ communism / laissez-faire capitalism ] is much better, and should be instituted as a replacement to our current system immediately.

Akula

Sangheili Bias
Nebulae
[based fedpost]

source.gif

Reactions: List
D

Deleted member 6062

[(((Our guy))) done that one thing that made a particular group of people furious]

[
Link to (((controversial))) tweet by (((our guy)))]

[
Tumblr snowflake page filled with offensive statements targeted towards (((our guy)))]

[
500 replies, 25 pages, last comment is staff locking thread due to [REDACTED]]

Goatson

Guardian
Nebulae
insert any sort of debate that gets out of hand due to extreme views or stupidity

insert thread getting memed to death

ddæ

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
[(((Our guy))) done that one thing that made a particular group of people furious]

[
Link to (((controversial))) tweet by (((our guy)))]

[
Tumblr snowflake page filled with offensive statements targeted towards (((our guy)))]

[
500 replies, 25 pages, last comment is staff locking thread due to [REDACTED]]
i dont think you know the use of triple brackets bro