Building a PC

SilverWriter519

Neutrino
Nebulae
So like I stated in my introduction, I am building a PC. The only thing is I am pretty clueless on doing so. So! I am looking for anyone who knows anything about building a PC.

What the situation is I am working on reworking this old PC that belonged to my dad. This thing is about 6-9 years old. (its old enough to be running Windows Vista) I don´t care what is on the hard drive because when I used this PC prior I downloaded a shiiit ton of viruses trying to hack my games. ._. So I plan on getting a new hard drive that will run Windows 7. (no not Windows 10, I don´t need all the client side trash) And updating the processor and a bunch of other stuff I have no clue what they do. The graphics card is a Nividia so I´m going to keep that.

If any of you fine people know and are willing to help then please do. Thanks!

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
what is your budget, that is the most important thing when it comes to builds

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Ehh, I make about 40-50 a week cutting grass.
How much do you have saved up currently

also windows 10 is a mandatory upgrade for any new system as its miles better than whindows 7

Redhunter

On and Off UP Lead
B A N N E D
Nebulae
also windows 10 is a mandatory upgrade for any new system as its miles better than whindows 7
This

Also to expand, you can disable a lot of the tracking stuff that Windows put in straight from start-up by not consenting to any of it by simply unticking (or ticking) a few boxes. Shovelware can also be removed easily by doing a purge of the pre-installed windows store apps which is as easy as a few clicks.

Stanford

Neutrino
Nebulae
A pc is gonna cost a lot of money mate, depending on what you're going to use it for etc.