Bunker 6 - Part 2 | Feedback

Nebulae

J2K7iGc.png

9AJW05k.png

@the entirety of the civil protection faction idfk

commence feedback distribution

reward notice @Numbers family cohesion preserved for playing half the characters w/ me

TheInnkeeper

Fear the Old Blood
Premium Member
Nebulae
this was amazing

genuinely harrowing experience, i loved every second of it. i feel like i was 2 numbers away from being PK'd on my roll so im glad that didnt happen

ps. i had slight insight into what was going to happen with the zombie as i played that role last time, which was very funny

literally 10/10 event, actually the best hl2rp event ive ever played and that isnt hyperbole

Reactions: List

Thood74

Molecule
Premium Member
Nebulae
really cool event, the out and out firefight when the KINGPIN started warping in zombie hordes and barnacles was intense, I remember diving in to flip the elevator override switch on my own just to find that it was already flipped and admins were just working to get it open in time so I had to run back

the suicide bomber zombie was a fun little surprise, managing to crit wound and kill about four of us including VICE-8 getting a little off the top with a 0 roll

and, of course, without a doubt, KINGs ambush with the Mr.Friendly adjusted not to be a molester that was speaking as YELLOW-7 was awesome and soonafter heartwrenching, feels bad for D-1 putting a bullet in his skull when it was clear he wasn't gonna make it out after he got fucked with acid

sadly I got bisected by two gigachad gonomes not long after with my only bad roll this entire iteration after three whole lifesaver rolls in the past that went off without a hitch, shame my cop lost his PTSD before it could be integrated more since he's a less emotional character and something like that could've been good for their development (I do not care for the mental wellbeing of my characters)

anything past that is a blind zone for me but I'm sure it was just as great

OneClassyBanana

kilroy was here
Nebulae
As someone who helped run the mirror of this event for the resistance originally, I'm astonished. I want to earnestly thank each and every one of you who participated this go 'round for the absolute quality of writing and engagement you brought to the story. You blew it out of the fucking water. The character portrayals were incredible and distinct across the whole cast.

I don't say this lightly, but I can say with absolute certainty that this was the superior iteration of this event, hands down. Every single cop had a chance to shine and demonstrate the interpersonal relationships and bonds they'd forged over the past few maps, and it was glorious. As it was said above, it really did set a standard that I wish was observed server-wide. This is the kind of stuff I think everyone could learn from. Emotional character depiction, realistic consequences, a willingness to take losses for the benefit of the story - including willing self-PKs (!!!) - and a real sense of camaraderie among both characters and writers.

I haven't felt this genuinely happy and excited to see characters on this server interact and grow in a long, long time. So, again.

Thank you all for participating. You stole the show.

Provingmedusa

Scourge of Antlions
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
Man... this was it. This was THE event.

Nothing compares. At all. It was all just... perfect. Most of my feedback has already been said by Classy but man. What a fucking event.
The amount of character development, the portrayal of everyone's characters to EVEN NOW, WELL AFTER THE EVENT IS ASTONISHING!

I'm tearing up while typing this but this was singlehandedly the best time I've ever had on this server. I fucking love all of you in the CP and the people who made this event.

It was so gnarly. The sadness, the trauma, it was all so harrowing. I'm still RPing my injuries now after being merely a few minutes away from self-PK'ing myself.

I will never forget this. Ever. This was the most amount of emotion I've ever experienced on this server and I'm so happy I was here for it.

Thood74

Molecule
Premium Member
Nebulae
I just wanna put as an aside

please make more events in this same dramatic, horrifying vein as this. Not the same setting ofc but the same tone

its the best way I've seen to do an event so far, it made the stitched together borderworld ecosystem of xen feel like an actual threat instead of just a mild inconvenience in between the Combine and Rebels and through it it disturbed far more than any event before it has while bringing the emotional bonds between the cops present and their own personalities to the spotlight