Burning Man

Angel

she/her/they nonbinary transfem
Nebulae
I was wondering who here has been to burning man, and if you have, what do you have to say about it?
I don't expect many of you to have attended since usually gamers aren't into trance LSD hippie shit, but there's a chance.

I'm pondering doing something of the sort.

Reactions: List

Mancom37

Atom
Nebulae
I was wondering who here has been to burning man, and if you have, what do you have to say about it?
I don't expect many of you to have attended since usually gamers aren't into trance LSD hippie shit, but there's a chance.

I'm pondering doing something of the sort.

Do it in underwear and with friends watching

levas um bonus se fores para o marquês

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Burning Man, Roskilde and Tomorrowland are at the top of my bucket list in terms of festivals. Would be cool to go to either of the three but so far I've only heard good things about Burning Man.

Angel

she/her/they nonbinary transfem
Nebulae
Burning Man, Roskilde and Tomorrowland are at the top of my bucket list in terms of festivals. Would be cool to go to either of the three but so far I've only heard good things about Burning Man.
Tomorrowland is like my n1 I want to go festival, but it doesn't seem AT ALL like Burning Man

although this years Meo Sudoeste (Portugal) was already pretty good, I want to go to tomorrowland regardless. I get to see all the main acts here but it's different.

Do it in underwear and with friends watching

levas um bonus se fores para o marquês
I'm talking about BOOM here in portugal

crazy psytrance hippie shit

Adrenaline

relaxed
Nebulae
Tomorrowland is like my n1 I want to go festival, but it doesn't seem AT ALL like Burning Man

although this years Meo Sudoeste (Portugal) was already pretty good, I want to go to tomorrowland regardless. I get to see all the main acts here but it's different.

I'm talking about BOOM here in portugal

crazy psytrance hippie shit

that last video, go to 7:46 WHEN YOU NUT BUT SHE KEEPS SUCKIN