ส็ส็็ส็็็็ส็็็็ส็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็ส็็็็ส็็็็ส็็ส็
Nebulae
i am commander shepard and this is my favorite map on the citadel

Reactions: List

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
df8c14165aad90009d1ef090c718fb71.jpg

Small texture error here....... also noticed some of the ticket machines just above were textureless but otherwise its a great edit!

Nebulae
love the look of this

the doors of the rooms in the CAB area are perpetually open and cant be closed since theyre not entities, not sure if intended

also itd be nice if there was a way to turn off the spotlight in the rebel tunnel its so fucking bright itll be omega annoying if the server actually plays the map

Last edited:

afric

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
love the look of this

the doors of the rooms in the CAB area are perpetually open and cant be closed since theyre not entities, not sure if intended

also itd be nice if there was a way to turn off the spotlight in the rebel tunnel its so fucking bright itll be omega annoying if the server actually plays the map
1. Yes it’s on purpose
2. The red button on the generator turns off the retina burner

D

Deleted member 7099

would it be fine if i were given permission to edit the map and fix some of the issues i'm finding? cus i feel it'd be far easier to do that and send you the files than just list them all and some of them are hard to explain. extremely pretty map though i like the aesthetics and feel of it

afric

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
would it be fine if i were given permission to edit the map and fix some of the issues i'm finding? cus i feel it'd be far easier to do that and send you the files than just list them all and some of them are hard to explain. extremely pretty map though i like the aesthetics and feel of it
yea sure I can send you the vmf when I get home

Zeenz

Atom
Premium Member
Nebulae
I.Love.THIS

tqTI65s.jpeg

Is this some M.I.B shit?
c33AE.jpg

And omfg this area is amazing. It oozes yakuza 0 vibes.

dmfX958.jpeg

sz4cm0F.jpeg

Zeenz

Atom
Premium Member
Nebulae
That room is stolen from mib and the night market is my favourite area

I love that market so much. I also love the multi-dimensional shit thing which is present? Like how you have the upper street, lower street and then the sewers. Really gets that upper class, lower class and then resistance feeling.

GenericPlayer

i like firetruck and moster truck
Nebulae
i think on an aesthetic level this is the best city 8 variant, solely because it actually looks like japan for once

D

Deleted member 243

zara kaine is no more

havent checked the map out but i'd consider returning if we used it, looks neato