Call of Duty Black Ops: Cold War

Luft

a bad memer
Nebulae
889335ee0783cbd6e9e1a30516b01a37.png

Reactions: List
D

Deleted member 3818

I’m glad COD are getting their shit back together, gonna have to wait on some gameplay but the concept is looking cool enough.

Pyromaniac

rob-approved!
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
As cool as this seems as an idea, currently it's just a video with text describing at most the premise of the game. I'd rather wait for some gameplay/pre-rendered gameplay to gain more of a grasp of what it will be like.

D

Deleted member 1381

smoking zakhaev at the end of mw will never be topped

Tinbe

Molecule
Nebulae
haha it's almost like whatever yuri is talking about is happening in the US today haha lol imagine
Large-scale unrest isn't caused by the buildup of many, many decades' worth of problems in the system and people's values, but rather a Russian plot to undermine and eventually overthrow America? Why, I can't imagine any particular type of people who'd buy into that kind of self-gratifying nonsense.
Nope, can't imagine anybody.
Nossire.
Nnnnone at all.

Deleted member 374

jesus christ denton
Nebulae
Large-scale unrest isn't caused by the buildup of many, many decades' worth of problems in the system and people's values, but rather a Russian plot to undermine and eventually overthrow America? Why, I can't imagine any particular type of people who'd buy into that kind of self-gratifying nonsense.
Nope, can't imagine anybody.
Nossire.
Nnnnone at all.
them evil commies, i tell ya. them ruskies. man up!

wait, what do you mean i have to wear a mask?