Call Of Duty : World War 2

FriendlyMan

eating seeds as a pastime activity
B A N N E D
Nebulae
So I saw this video and now I want to die. Like, were they huffing glue while making this or something?

Here's a fun little game. Spot everything that they fuck up. Trust me, it's a long list.

Roosebud

Molecule
Nebulae
the recoil is the least of my concerns for this abomination of a game tbh

metropaun

hass ist keine emotion sondern ein zustand
Nebulae
Spot everything that they fuck up
too much

go buy day of infamy for west/south front and red orchestra 2 for ostfront. and rising storm 1 for the pacific war.

better ww2 games than what cod ww2 is trying to be

+ all of these games are cheaper than buying cod ww2

Reactions: List
D

Deleted member 1381

i don't know if it's just me but I fucking HATE the menu screen where you have some big 3d hd dude standing there, it just doesn't seem right to have all that fancy shit in there
i also have a feeling it's going to be nothing like WWII

metropaun

hass ist keine emotion sondern ein zustand
Nebulae
why make another ww2 shooter if they already made 8 games that cover the second world war? they've pretty much shown all they could

D

Deleted member 1381

the guns reload way too quick and it just looks like they've imported some of the animations from previous games but given it a retexture
again don't know if it's just me but cod doesn't look good in fancy graphics

tera

Atom
Nebulae
there's a black female soldier in world war 2 in this game, what 2 fast?

Last edited:

Charlie

Atom
Nebulae
  • Black Female German soldier
  • Historically inaccurate
  • Can build big shit in seconds with just a hammer
  • Guns are not identical to those in real life.
Yeah I'm not buying it.

Redhunter

On and Off UP Lead
B A N N E D
Nebulae
The game looks and plays like dirty bomb. I shit you not.

mpower

Electron
Nebulae
Yeah cool aim sight there, holographic and all. Silencer for Tommy Gun also cool(was there actually, cause I know the Brittons had a silenced variant)
[doublepost=1502582855][/doublepost]
Yeah cool aim sight there, holographic and all. Silencer for Tommy Gun also cool(was there actually, cause I know the Brittons had a silenced variant)
why the fuck can you add a supressor to every gun there

ddæ

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
[doublepost=1502582855][/doublepost]
why the fuck can you add a supressor to every gun there
Do you mean the STEN?

ddæ

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
I hate the wave of political correctness wildfire that has spread to video games to cause shit like black female nazis to be allowed as characters within a WW2 game - Perhaps one day people will realize that they need to chill the fuck out about online safe spaces and have no exceptions when trying to make an authentic historical video game in the general image of combatants and nations.

tl;dr - sjws need to stop trying to ruin video games to in turn make it fit their image of a tumblr conquering modern society who allows fairytale ideas to be accepted.

steambored

Make no mistake, this is a one-way trip.
Nebulae
tl;dr - sjws need to stop trying to ruin video games to in turn make it fit their image of a tumblr conquering modern society who allows fairytale ideas to be accepted
i mean tbh most of sjw stuff you can blame on america due to their fanaticism on "free speech" breeding idiots and then people in the journalism department covering and giving attention to them.

ddæ

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
i mean tbh most of sjw stuff you can blame on america due to their fanaticism on "free speech" breeding idiots and then people in the journalism department covering and giving attention to them.
owned