Calling all Gmod Scene Builders

Satirical

Electron
Nebulae
heya!

so i've actually been interested in Gmod scene building for some time now, but i've never been given the proper guidance or shown the ropes of how to really do it.

here's something i just recently did with tf2 and basic lamp stuff plus post-processing effects:

ayydB1X.jpg

i'd like some critiques surrounding the picture, and also would like to know if any of you fine Gmod artist chaps would be able to help me learn how to be a better scene builder, because it really is something i'm desperate to learn.

Reactions: List

surra

Molecule
Nebulae
use poster 4 so if you take a screenie it's in 4k

Deleted member 2982

A Depressed Little Boy
Nebulae
How can i be of service?
[doublepost=1526826453][/doublepost]Now first of all, if you are gonna start making posters, you need to always set your graphics settings to the max, or else it will look pixelated and overall shit. Second of all, try finding a map that is empty, for example you can use this map: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=749651654
Third of all, try adding custom props yourself, like try finding in the spawn menu some background props using the search option on the top-right corner. And when you build a scene, try not to add a lot of props... it might look ugly, crash your game or lag.

If you don't understand what i'm trying to say, hit me up and i can help you build a scene.