Can someone give me a rundown of what's happened in this community since last year?

Goatson

Guardian
Nebulae
I swear to god I come on to lurk every so often and now I'm just stumped, last I checked WW3 was up, HL2 wasn't kill (revived?) and there are new SD's???

Can someone be kind and summarize I'm genuinely confused.

Also is new HL2RP any good? My ronplay nerve is itching.

Reactions: List

Zarail

Atom
Nebulae
oh hey.

yeah ww3rp has been dead for some time. fewer and fewer people got on until it was p much empty and noone was playing. its subforum is still up, even if the server isnt.

new, different hl2rp launched last saturday with a prison event (im not sure if it's still going on cus i could only be present for launch day) with Numbers as SD. though i cant say whether the server itself is good or not because the gamemode will be different from the prison setting and i havent been present for a couple of days.

also, welcome back.

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Premium Member
Nebulae
I swear to god I come on to lurk every so often and now I'm just stumped, last I checked WW3 was up, HL2 wasn't kill (revived?) and there are new SD's???

Can someone be kind and summarize I'm genuinely confused.

Also is new HL2RP any good? My ronplay nerve is itching.

First of all, welcome back

Secondly, not sure if good or not, I'm liking it. There's more shooty shooty, PK rules are softened, end goal and along the way objectives are different, as well as the format we're using.

City RP is gone, we have the Combine looking for ways to call their parents, and the Resistance tossing cans at them from the beer aisle so they don't find the phone to call them.

Reactions: List