canny play rainbow six siege

ruben slikk

life aint shut but a fat vagin
Nebulae
hello yes when i launch rainbox six siege i get a 0xc00007b error "the application was unable to start correctly", tried literally fucking everything i found on the internet, none of it works

• reinstalled uplay
  • reinstalled game
  • verified files
  • updated direct x
  • updated vcredist
  • updated basically everything
none of it fucking works, can anyone tell me any other possible solutions before i fucking do a system restore

Reactions: List

Bandit

Nucleus
Nebulae
this is what happens when ubisoft port games to PC, just take that in for a second...

Leadcolt

One true Morty
Nebulae
yeah i'm finna do that, nothing else to do and i paid for this fucking game

It's possible a file became corrupt and is causing the start up to fail, there's not really anything to lose operator progression wise by just reinstalling the game or rolling back. Hope it works.

aperson

Molecule
Nebulae
Have you deleted everything that is related to the game and Uplay then reinstalled them?

ruben slikk

life aint shut but a fat vagin
Nebulae
Have you deleted everything that is related to the game and Uplay then reinstalled them?
Yes

It's possible a file became corrupt and is causing the start up to fail, there's not really anything to lose operator progression wise by just reinstalling the game or rolling back. Hope it works.
Thanks for the information, I havent done it yet as i was working on a project but ill report back

Reactions: List