Can't load in.

SapperGuppy

Neutrino
Nebulae
Having trouble loading into the server. I get all the way to the Grey screen with text telling me to wait while it fetches all server info. Then red numbers appear at the top right then I disconnect.

Mustang

Quark
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Maybe the server can't fetch a proper ping with your internet, or it might be some loading issues. I think clearing out your addons or try to disable your firewall try reinstalling Garry's Mod if its that bad and that you can't find a solution. Not one-hundred guaranteed, but might work.

Reactions: List

SapperGuppy

Neutrino
Nebulae
Maybe the server can't fetch a proper ping with your internet, or it might be some loading issues. I think clearing out your addons or try to disable your firewall try reinstalling Garry's Mod if its that bad and that you can't find a solution. Not one-hundred guaranteed, but might work.
Okay I deleted a couple pages worth of addons so Imma try again, if it dont work imma delete all my addons and only keep the content pack and see if that works. Thanks 4 da help.

TheRobsterDJ

Nucleus
Nebulae
Having trouble loading into the server. I get all the way to the Grey screen with text telling me to wait while it fetches all server info. Then red numbers appear at the top right then I disconnect.
What antivirus are you using (if any)?

Mustang

Quark
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Maybe it is caused from your Routers Firewall? Blocking the data flow between your internet and the server. Or it might be the Windows Defender blocking it, but if you're not using any antivirus it MIGHT be about your router mostly. It might've blocked the ports, also as i've seen on a forums thread that there is a virus that is blocking Garry's Mod away from joining to servers. Can you join other servers?

Last edited:

SapperGuppy

Neutrino
Nebulae
Maybe it is caused from your Routers Firewall? Blocking the data flow between your internet and the server. Or it might be the Windows Defender blocking it, but if you're not using any antivirus it MIGHT be about your router mostly. It might've blocked the ports, also as i've seen on a forums thread that there is a virus that is blocking Garry's Mod away from joining to servers. Can you join other servers?
I fixed the issue. I was able to load in and play last night!

Mustang

Quark
B A N N E D
Nebulae
I fixed the issue. I was able to load in and play last night!

Really? Well, wondering what method did you use? Anyway, glad that it is working now! Now . . . I just have to fix mine too in the shortest time. And hoping to see you on the server someday.