Cant log into neb

comradic

Molecule
Nebulae
Been trying to sign into neb on my browser for a while now.

Tried clearing da cookies, tried using a different browser but no matter what I do the only error message is get is this.

unknown.png

And its really not fucking helping, Steam.

So please help me.

Reactions: List

jb

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
can you sign into steam's browser page if you log out

jb

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
I can log into steam on the browser but not neb, scrap.tf and shit like that dont work either
try logging in on your phone off your wifi and if that doesnt work contact steam support about it

comradic

Molecule
Nebulae
try logging in on your phone off your wifi and if that doesnt work contact steam support about it
Phone works fine. Its what I use. PC browser dont though.

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Nebulae
It seems what's failing is the Steam API?

Only reason why you wouldn't be able to connect to any webpage using it but you can do so directly to Steam?

D

Deleted member 243

If you say cookies, does that mean you also cleared your browser's cache?

Keep in mind that if you do, almost everything bar saved passwords will be removed from the browser. See it as a soft reboot.

Oh and another thing: have you tried a different browser? Like an unused one (internet explorer/microsoft edge)

comradic

Molecule
Nebulae
If you say cookies, does that mean you also cleared your browser's cache?

Keep in mind that if you do, almost everything bar saved passwords will be removed from the browser. See it as a soft reboot.

Oh and another thing: have you tried a different browser? Like an unused one (internet explorer/microsoft edge)
Cleared cache. Used different browser.

Still nothing

D

Deleted member 243

Cleared cache. Used different browser.

Still nothing
Try contacting steam support (good luck, dogshit customer service)

it could also just go away out of nowhere. try to scour forums with your problem described

comradic

Molecule
Nebulae
Try contacting steam support (good luck, dogshit customer service)

it could also just go away out of nowhere. try to scour forums with your problem described
Yeah steam support can suck my dick, ill try and fix it somehow. Its not like i can search for it either because the error message is just so fucking vague and useless.

Reactions: List
D

Deleted member 243

Yeah steam support can suck my dick, ill try and fix it somehow. Its not like i can search for it either because the error message is just so fucking vague and useless.
describe the problem instead