Cant pass "Attributes" on HL2RP

DonaldTrump

String
Nebulae
Hello,

I am trying to make an account on HL2RP and every time I try to get past the screen where it asked to pick the attributes, it never lets me continue after. Please see video below:

Thanks!

Reactions: List

milS

Atom
Nebulae
Hello,

I am trying to make an account on HL2RP and every time I try to get past the screen where it asked to pick the attributes, it never lets me continue after. Please see video below:

Thanks!

Only thing I can think of thats stopping that is maybe you're not spending all your attribute points?

Jimbo

Molecule
Nebulae
Happened to me just yesterday, I went out of it remade my character and it worked

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Hello,

Thanks!

"A character with the name 'Donald Trump' already exists!"

lol

Twar

The truth is out there
Nebulae
Reactions: List

Votra

Retired
Nebulae
Press ` and check the console to see what message it gives you when you try to pass the menu, it'll likely be what @Twar pointed out. If you can't access console, go to Options > Keyboard > Advanced ... - and check the Enable Console button, press ok, ok again, and try it again. Let me know if I can be of any help.

SeC Commander

Neutrino
Nebulae
The name of the character probably already exists or its glitched get out and retry it.