Cant purchase premium memebership

Topfun

Neutrino
Nebulae
So, i was planing on buying membership about 2 days ago but it said that the bank declined my order, today i tried a different credit and as again, the bank "declined" it, since ive been wanting to buy membership for quite a while, i was thinking maybe we can do an alt purchase or something...

Gimmie

QNZBGCVQXDQZOWP
Nebulae
So, i was planing on buying membership about 2 days ago but it said that the bank declined my order, today i tried a different credit and as again, the bank "declined" it, since ive been wanting to buy membership for quite a while, i was thinking maybe we can do an alt purchase or something...

i recommend using paypal

anyway you should probably pm this problem to Alex

Deleted member 5501

The Civil Authority Grindset
B A N N E D
Nebulae

If your bank is declining your purchases, perhaps that is something you should chase up with the bank to resolve and maybe then you'll be able to make successful purchases once more.

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Nebulae
Ensure you activate your credit card for international + online purchases.

Some cards/accounts are limited until you tell the bank clerk to unlock it.