Fixed Can't take incapacitated people out of cars

avralwobniar

Atom
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
When I died due to bleeding out inside of a cop car, nobody was able to take me out of it.

Upvote 0

Aether

Molecule
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I don't think this is a 100% repro btw, I definitely saw a cop take an incapacitated person of a car in the last 20 minutes of the playtest today. Maybe they just couldn't figure it out which could mean the interface could be improved?

avralwobniar

Atom
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I don't think this is a 100% repro btw, I definitely saw a cop take an incapacitated person of a car in the last 20 minutes of the playtest today. Maybe they just couldn't figure it out which could mean the interface could be improved?
three people were unable to do it, I just uploaded the one guy that couldnt

Aether

Molecule
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
three people were unable to do it, I just uploaded the one guy that couldnt
Unfortunately due to my encoding issue, I don't have my footage outside of a slideshow, but I 100% saw a cop take an incapacitated guy out of a broken police car in an alleyway and then take him to some EMS at the police station just before the end of the playtest today, so if it's occurring the reproduction rate definitely isn't 100%

avralwobniar

Atom
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Unfortunately due to my encoding issue, I don't have my footage outside of a slideshow, but I 100% saw a cop take an incapacitated guy out of a broken police car in an alleyway and then take him to some EMS at the police station just before the end of the playtest today, so if it's occurring the reproduction rate definitely isn't 100%
I dont mean you cant do it at all, but it was an issue faced none the less