CARGO INTERCEPT | Feedback

Pyromaniac

rob-approved!
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
CARGO INTERCEPT
tg7Ddac.png

A dropship carrying supplies to help Garrison 314 in its mission in the Alps gets intercepted by Anti-Aircraft Missiles from the rebellion.
A fight ensues over the crash site and its valuables between the survivors, the reinforcements and the rebellion.

Survivors manage to hold off the rebellion long enough with malfunctioning defences and their own weapons until reinforcements arrive. Taking most of the items from the crates they make their get-away until they are pinned in the radar station. Only saved by the heroic response from a Stabilization Team at home.

Few survivors on both sides and many deaths.

-------

This is a style of event I wish to do more of in the future and is my first time trying it out. An objective carrying supplies useful to both forces where one of them might get an advantage to play as defenders (In this case, the combine having had 3 cops and 3 OTA with deployable defences at the crash site waiting on reinforcements).

There is evidently adjustments to be made which I'll think about based on these events, but I hope both sides enjoyed the combat and got something out of it. It's likely the next one will favour rebels initially

Any feedback is appreciated.​

Reactions: List

Pyromaniac

rob-approved!
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
I should mention there were '3 mags' of pulse ammo in those boxes.