carrots

scrubmcnoob

Human Resource
Nebulae
they're good for your eyes
just throw away your glasses and shove those babies in there.

boom, carrot vision

Raiden

cool cat
Premium Member
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
roasted-baby-carrots-3-500x375.jpg

yum yum roasted

Reactions: List

Deleted member 61

donator without a cause
Nebulae
somehow I knew you was an asparagus person

i used to hate it until I went to Baden (known for their asparagus) in Germany where I was treated to a home cooked meal with asparagus with white cheese sauce.

it took me a while and it has to be done just right.

Deleted member 442

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
get ur gross ass asparagus out of here it's only good to make ur pee intolerable b4 peeing on someone's couch

Deleted member 61

donator without a cause
Nebulae
get ur gross ass asparagus out of here it's only good to make ur pee intolerable b4 peeing on someone's couch
get your gross ass kitty ass out of here, its only good to make poopship angry b4 he questions why he has to stare at a cats asshole on the forums

Deleted member 61

donator without a cause
Nebulae
wEe1Nmp.gif

fuck ASSparagus
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand muteddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

you win
[doublepost=1552866302][/doublepost]
peas and mushrooms are the only vegetables that deserve hate
i like peas and mushrooms, although, i don't envy the person so have to unpod the peas.

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I hate carrots, all the carrots I tasted literally taste like horrible medicine. Disgusting especially those they serve you in US schools, I think they want to poison me. They make it so you MUST have at least 1 veggie and I always dump the carrots because they are the easier to dispose in trashcans.

So in short, I hate carrots.

(But carrot juice is ok)

Deleted member 442

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
I hate carrots, all the carrots I tasted literally taste like horrible medicine. Disgusting especially those they serve you in US schools, I think they want to poison me. They make it so you MUST have at least 1 veggie and I always dump the carrots because they are the easier to dispose in trashcans.

So in short, I hate carrots.

(But carrot juice is ok)

wtf do u have against carrots.

go listen to sandstorm, have some nice steamed carrots, and then come back when you're finally back to normal.