Nebulae
Cats. Bigger the better.
l5nxSLl.jpg

Reactions: List

Teaa

Neutrino
Nebulae
Preferably not a Jewish one
'Overall, monkeys are not good pets. Yes, some can be quite sweet for a time. But the reality is monkeys are capable of causing too much harm and need too much care and attention to thrive in a human household. These issues are equally as important when it comes to apes (chimpanzees, orangutans, and gibbons'
- Google

D

Deleted member 3818

'Overall, monkeys are not good pets. Yes, some can be quite sweet for a time. But the reality is monkeys are capable of causing too much harm and need too much care and attention to thrive in a human household. These issues are equally as important when it comes to apes (chimpanzees, orangutans, and gibbons'
- Google
Bruh I don’t mean a fucking ape that’s gonna tear my arm off because i didn’t give it my banana, just a little one. the dream is to buy a mansion somewhere in the Caribbean and convert it into a monkey playhouse with full time staff to clean up all the shit and that.

Teaa

Neutrino
Nebulae
Bruh I don’t mean a fucking ape that’s gonna tear my arm off because i didn’t give it my banana, just a little one. the dream is to buy a mansion somewhere in the Caribbean and convert it into a monkey playhouse with full time staff to clean up all the shit and that.
Ouch.
Monkeys cost between $4,000 and $8,000 each
Little monkey, big monkey, don't matter, still gonna cost you a bunch

D

Deleted member 3818

Ouch.
Yeah well that’s my reason to wake up in the morning and get on that grind. Cool thing tho you can get a pretty hefty discount when buying them off somali pirates.

Charlie

Atom
Nebulae
Ouch.
I'm sure that if he'd have money to buy a fucking mansion in the Caribbean he'd have money for some monkeys

Teaa

Neutrino
Nebulae
Yeah well that’s my reason to wake up in the morning and get on that grind. Cool thing tho you can get a pretty hefty discount when buying them off somali pirates.
Monkeys can be cute time to time and maybe it is fun to get one, but it's not the best choice.

I'm sure that if he'd have money to buy a fucking mansion in the Caribbean he'd have money for some monkeys
I doubt he will have a mansion in the Caribbean but maybe he's gonna become the future Jeff Bezos, who knows.