News Celebrating one year!

Status
Not open for further replies.

`impulse

Head Staff
Nebulae

nobody tells it better than the angry coach

We did it, guys and gals. We've made it to an entire year.

It's been one hell of a ride since last April. A lot of things happened and we had to quickly scramble together our forums and HL2RP server so people could get back in action. We've had some less desirable server launches, but we eventually found a good home for WW3RP as well. I'd like to personally thank all of our staff for putting in their own personal time to help keep the servers alive. Nebulous went from basically zero to 1,000 members unbelievably quickly, and demolished all of the milestones that we thought were pretty far off. We're even approaching 3,000 members right now! At this point there's nothing else that I can say that the angry coach didn't already cover; thanks for choosing us and sticking around.

To celebrate our one year anniversary, I've decided to make a montage of some notable events and people in nebulous from the past year (which you would have already seen by now), a new forum theme with some nice AESTHETICS for April fools, and a video starring the Official Nebulous Spokesman.

We'll see you throughout this next year - stay nebulous my friends. :~)

Quick shout-out to @Toasty for getting in touch with the angry coach and writing up the script for the video.
Also a tip: if you want to watch the montage again, click the big SHOW ME THE MEME button at the bottom of the forums

Last edited:

Subeh

john rebelrp
Nebulae
What a fucking run it's been so far, bloody hell.

Feels like a few months ago we were watching Lemonpunch burn to the ground, but it's been a damn year. Bloody beautiful.

Here's to another year, hopefully.

Freelok

Electron
B A N N E D
Nebulae
i like the epileptic seizures i'm getting from the forum background

heres to one year everyone

Reactions: List
Status
Not open for further replies.