News Celebrating one year!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Who wants to bet I'll get 12,000 messages before next year?

Nah, just kiddin.

This year's been a blast and you've all given me a wonderful time.

Reactions: List

SnowBone

uh oh
Nebulae
It's really been a year? Things seem so different compared to last year.

I haven't been here for most of it, but i still remember being there on that cancerous discord while nebulous was being made.

Fun times

Badis

Neutrino
Nebulae
Wooooooooooooooooooo one year, I can't remember what I did when I was one year old

steve maxwell

Proton
Nebulae
It is truly astounding what a community can do. Happy 1st year everyone. Hope nebulous goes on for many more years.

585x390delicious-birthday-cake.jpg

PrincessKatey

Nucleus
Nebulae
I remember when we just had HL2 RP and then Frundtech came along then we went " oh fuck oh fuck no no" then we got WW3 I mean it's been a good year guys we're a new fast growing community here's to another year see you all in 2018

Tinbe

Molecule
Nebulae
I remember when we just had HL2 RP and then Frundtech came along then we went " oh fuck oh fuck no no"
and then Frundtech came along then we went " oh fuck oh fuck no no"
Was there that sort of reaction? I mean, I guess WW3RP guys would feel uneasy since it'd lessen the chance of their thing happening sooner rather than later, but I recall it being a positive thing the FTRP revival project/community merged with nebulous, it connected the LP remnants together more.
Shame the gamemode died though, but its players have more or less settled in on the other two RP servers, I suppose. I don't remember any mass exodus happening because it was shut down, at the very least.

Tinbe

Molecule
Nebulae
Nah, a lot of people did leave for good
Huh... I guess my memory's shoddy on the matter. It's been a good while since this happened, after all.
Sucks it ended the way it did, there was some interesting stuff developed into it, like supply drops and some of the player mutant abilities.

Status
Not open for further replies.