FACTION LEADERS
@Yurrie
@jb

unknown.png

APPLICATION STATUS
Applications are currently OPEN

unknown.png

NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION

About 13 servings per container Serving Size 1/2 Cup Dry (40g) Amount Per Serving Calories150 % Daily Value* Total Fat 3g4% Saturated Fat 0.5g3% Trans Fat 0g Polyunsaturated Fat 1g Monounsaturated Fat 1g Cholesterol 0mg0% Sodium 0mg0% Total Carbohydrate 27g10% Dietary Fiber 4g13% Soluble Fiber 2g Total Sugars 1g Includes 0g Added Sugars0% Protein 5g Vitamin D 0mcg0% Calcium 20mg0% Iron 1.5mg8% Potassium 150mg2% Thiamine 0.2mg15% Phosphorus 130mg10% Magnesium 40mg10% *The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.

A hearty hot bowl of Quaker® Old Fashioned Oats goes great with everything – try topping with fresh or dried fruits or crunchy nuts. Even better, the goodness doesn't stop with the taste. Quaker Oats is 100% whole grains for lasting energy and may help reduce the risk of heart disease. 3 grams of soluble fiber from oatmeal daily in a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol may reduce this risk of heart disease. This cereal has 2 grams per serving.

Lasting energy from 100% whole grain oats Helps keep you full through the morning* *Serve with 8 oz of skim milk A sodium free food Good source of fiber No artificial preservatives No artificial flavors Can be used as a healthful and tasty ingredient to many recipes. Check our recipe section! Product formulation and packing and promotion may change. For current information, refer to packaging on store shelves.

A single “whole” grain contains all three parts of the grain kernel—the bran, endosperm and germ. Scientists believe that by eating whole grains intact—the fiber, vitamins and minerals within the grain work together—providing energy and nutrition to help you get the most from your day.

unknown.png

PREPARATION PROCESS

unknown.png

STOVE TOP PREPARATION

To Make 1 Serving:
  • 1/2 Cup Oats
  • 1 Cup Water or Milk
  • Dash of salt (optional; for low sodium diets, omit salt)
Boil water or milk and salt. Stir in oats. Cook about 5 minutes over medium heat; stir occasionally.​

unknown.png

CUSTOMER REVIEW
I need to know if this is Gluten free ? I love my oat meal and want to continue as a large part of my diet but I can not find this answer anyplace. So I am starting to think I will have to ditch my oat meal.....
We have been buying Quaker old fashioned oats for many years now. My daughter recommended Red Mill oats before but I liked Quaker just as much then. But Quaker old fashioned oatmeal has changed. It doesn`t cook the same. It has a different texture. The pieces of oats are finer and it tastes pasty, like it has flour in it. The first box I bought like that I just thought it was that one box maybe. But it has been box after box.Quaker has changed something. I am no longer pleased with the product. I will be switching brands. I may have to pay a little more but I don`t like this as much as I used to. I'm sure the change was motivated by the economy. And I don`t blame them for trying to save money but unless they change back, I am switching. If they change back I will still buy it, even if the amount in the box is smaller but the price is the same.

unknown.png

ABOUT QUAKER
2017 marks 140 years of The Quaker Oats Company. Our success and leadership follows a commitment to a level of excellence we call "The Quaker Standard", a practice that transcends our entire supply chain. This has led us to invest in world-class, industry-leading science, technology and talent. The result—an unsurpassed ability to transform the oat into products that allow people to benefit from their goodness. We work hard to advance the oat to its fullest potential so we can help people reach their fullest potential. Of course, we also take pride in making the best darn oatmeal every morning.

Our methods give us control over the cooking time and texture of each of our products to guarantee they'll all have that distinct, toasted, nutty Quaker flavor. Each cut of oat is prepared differently for their own unique taste and texture.

unknown.png

GRITS SECTION
Imagine moist, mouth-watering grits, blended with cheddar cheese flavor. Make it real in just a minute with Quaker Instant Grits. They're delicious during breakfast, or alongside your favorite meal. Grits taste good – and they're good for you. So savor the cheddar cheese flavor you've grown up loving.

Product formulation and packing and promotion may change. For current information, refer to packaging on store shelves.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: List

maxi

maxiboy
Nebulae
right faction leader why have you denied my app? i just wanted to see if i get in because they are closed for next time fbut you have denied me why is that?

jerry

B A N N E D
Nebulae
Steam Name: MyNameIsJason
Steam ID: poop
Favorite Cereal: DIRT
Character Backstory: i have cropped hentai as my steam pfp please accept :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

abcdefg

Atom
Nebulae
Accepted
Please !request when you get on the server to notify an admin and let them give you da whitelist.
Breaking any of da rules will result in a blacklist