Certain Animations Broken For Myself

Kleeds

Neutrino
Nebulae
I've seemed to run into a problem after not playing for 3-4 days. Everything was fine and working perfectly up until I took a small break. I din't play any other gmod servers or even launch gmod. But, since I've been back, it seems that certain animations are only broken for myself or just me. I can't do any form of sitting except for the most basic /animsit neither can I /animlaydown or /animpantwall. I can see everyone else doing these animations perfectly, but it seems I can not. When I do them, I only go into a T-Pose or simple stand there. From what I've asked though, I've been told I'm doing the animations fine. I know it's not a huge deal, but it still does irk me to find that I'm T-Posed in the middle of a sitting conversation. Any suggestions?

«✪SRC✪»

Neutrino
Nebulae
Hmm. Try deleting your addon cache or something like that. Disable all your addons. Because some can update without you knowing and when you join servers it doesn't work well with the server addons.

Votra

Retired
Nebulae
Verify cache for HL2, EP1, EP2, CSS, and Garry's Mod. Start a singleplayer game first. Some more things you can do, if you need further assistance, let me know.

Kleeds

Neutrino
Nebulae
Hmm. Try deleting your addon cache or something like that. Disable all your addons. Because some can update without you knowing and when you join servers it doesn't work well with the server addons.

Verify cache for HL2, EP1, EP2, CSS, and Garry's Mod. Start a singleplayer game first. Some more things you can do, if you need further assistance, let me know.

I both verified and deleted any unused addons, which was about 400 or so. It solved the issue. Thank you both.