News Changes to premium membership

Status
Not open for further replies.

`impulse

Head Staff
Nebulae
The pricing for our premium membership will be changing. Right off the bat, the new pricing is £5.99/month. We came to this conclusion that this was necessary after considering a few things.

We've integrated a different payment provider
You'll see that the checkout process is a little bit different. You can still pay with PayPal or a credit/debit card, but we're utilzing a new payment processing company that handles a lot of logistical things way better than we ever could have, which makes our lives a lot easier both now, and in the long run.

More players are joining every day
New players are always joining nebulous, and more players means more costs to continue keeping things running as smoothly as possible. Optimizing code can only help so much - sometimes you just need some more raw hardware to support the extra load, and that's what we're doing.

We're working on new projects
There are always a few things that we have brewing in the nebulous ideas vault, and we've been experimenting with some of them as of late. Some of these ideas require tools or infrastructure to help them become realized into things that we can show you sometime soon™. Keep an eye out!

If you're already a premium member, you can continue to pay the previous price of £4.99/month for the next two months through PayPal. Of course, you're free to cancel at any time you wish. After those two months, we will cancel all PayPal subscriptions and you will have to resubscribe through the new payment system to continue receiving your premium member benefits. If you aren't a premium member and you're quick enough to be one of the first 5 new subscribers, you can use the code OUTLANDSWEN to get 25% off your first month of premium. WOW!

We hope you can understand why we decided to bump the price, and we're looking forward to showing you what we have in store.

Deleted member 4059

>lol 9mm
B A N N E D
Nebulae
How about letting already Orem members pay the price agreed to originally?

I will still renew my prem membership under this new set of terms but wouldn't mind it being easier on my wallet

`impulse

Head Staff
Nebulae
How about letting already Orem members pay the price agreed to originally?

I will still renew my prem membership under this new set of terms but wouldn't mind it being easier on my wallet
While this would have been the best option, we can't really do this as it wouldn't be financially feasible for us to do. We aren't going to up the price on your old subscription, so the only way you pay more is if you decide to do so yourself.

TheRobsterDJ

Nucleus
Nebulae
To clarify, after two months of having the old membership we will have to manually resubscribe to the new one?

Nömad <3

Nicrobe's pet Philosophy notebook
Nebulae
I want to strangle everything with my filthy bartending PayPal money

Jello

Roleplay
Nebulae
jew-stereotype-800x445.jpg

Larom

Proton
Nebulae
OUTLANDS CONFIRMED!??!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!??!`?!?!?!?!`?!?`§!?§`?!?§?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!+!

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
i don't mean to stir shit but surely the fact that you guys need people donating for more means that there are less people here rather than more? it's not like server slots have gone up at all and as far as i'm aware that's the main money sink that donation money goes into

Status
Not open for further replies.