Character selection fuck up

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by Bruzzo, Oct 8, 2019.

1. Bruzzo

Bruzzo Nork

Nebulae:
    Hello.
    I have a small problem with the character selection. When pressing the load character option, I'm greeted to a black screen with a 'Something is creating script errors' pop-up in the upper left corner. This might just be a coincidence and might have nothing to do with my problem, but the day before the problem, I created a character called '90% of City 17's Asian population' as a joke, might have something to do with it, I don't know. I tried creating a new character and it worked without any problems, but I can't go into the character selection screen.

2. Roosebud

Roosebud Administrator
    Head Staff

Nebulae:
    And what’s the script error in the console?

3. Bruzzo

Bruzzo Nork

Nebulae:
    Can't access console.

4. Bruzzo

Bruzzo Nork

Nebulae:
    Ok, got access to console.

5. Pesmar

Pesmar Proton

Nebulae:
    Same problem. Happens when you select a character or the load option, screen freezes but I can load into my character and hear them moving around server. Cannot access escape menu or console.

6. Bruzzo

Bruzzo Nork

Nebulae:
    No. I can’t select a character. I press the character selection screen then it the scrren turns black and i can’t do shit unless I shift tab join another sever. But I can’t select a character which makes me unable to play. RIP.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice